May 16 2017 in Facial Masks
Find out more on (Reward Program)
This is a sample pack with 7ml in size - good to be use for 10 - 15 times
Expiration Date: 2018-06
Oil Cleanser that recommended for oily skin
Features for Banila Co. Clean It ZERO series:
- This is a bestselling cleanser which is in sherbet form when you scoop it, but melts into an oil-type makeup and residue remover as you massage it over your skin.
- Banila Co. Clean It ZERO series of cleanser is a “sherbet type cleansing balm” that promises to remove dirt, makeup, and oil without drying the skin or leaving behind a greasy residue.
- Instantly dissolve all kinds of makeup and waterproof makeup, deep clean the skin pores to remove the dirt and makeup at the same time.
Features for Clean it ZERO resveratrol:
- Removing gently thick and tenacious makeup without stripping the skin, lightweight sorbet-like-textured cleansing balm
- This product has been clinically tested for Primary Skin Irritation Test by FDA (PSIT Test No. T14-1778)
- Gently Melting onto your skin, Clean it Zero Resveratrol freshly removes makeup and whisks away pore-clogged impurities.
- Keeps your skin firm with an effective antioxidant agent of Resveratrol and hydrate with grape seed oil as well as richly nourishing and moisturizing with olive oil.
- Recommended for oily skin.
- Effective for reducing large pores. Contain grape seed and olive oil tightening in the skin.
- Use spatula to scoop a small amount and massage balm over dry skin.
- Rinse skin with lukewarm water.
- The water causes the balm to emulsify into a milky lather, which then rinses away completely clean, leaving behind no trace of makeup or greasy residue.
- Pat dry
- Do not apply on a scar or any area of skin irritation, such as dermatitis and eczema.
- If the following symptoms appear after using the product, stop using it. If the symptoms worsen, consult a dermatologist.
- Red blotches, swellings, itchiness or irritation while using the product.
- If the above symptoms appear when the skin is exposed to direct sunlight after using the product.
- Cautions about handling and storing the product
- Keep the product closed after using it.
- Keep the product out of the reach of children/babies. If they swallow it, consult a doctor immediately.
- Avoid extreme temperatures and direct sunlight.
- Keep under cool temperatures during use.
Ingredients: Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, PEG_20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, PEG-10 Lsostearate, Polyethylene, Butylene Glycol, Water, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oilm, Propanediol, Vitlis Vinifera (Grape) Root Extract, Thuja Orientalis Leaf Extract, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Resveratrol, Butylparaben, CI 42090, CI 19140, Fragrance.
There are four types for 4 different kinds for different skin type as reference:
- Clean it ZERO Original (for combination/ normal skin)
- Clean it ZERO (+) Purity(for sensitive skin)
- Clean it ZERO Resveratrol (for oily skin)
- Clean it ZERO Radiance (for dry skin)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.