QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
This refreshing blend includes Lemon Myrtle, Kunzea, Blue Cypress, Sandalwood, Fennel, Australian Ericifolia, Eucalyptus Radiata, and Tea Tree essential oils. The synergy of each oil gives it a pleasing, earthy aroma and skin-loving benefits that can help cleanse and enhance your natural radiance.
he term “Kuranya,” meaning “Rainbow,” perfectly represents this Australia-sourced essential oil blend—a synergy of oils that creates something beautiful. Each oil in the Australian Kuranya™ blend is extracted from a powerful plant native to Australia, from the vast desert to the island of Tasmania. It contains Lemon Myrtle, Kunzea, Blue Cypress, Sacred Sandalwood, Fennel, Australian Ericifolia, Eucalyptus Radiata, and Tea Tree essential oils.
The combination of oils creates a harmonious blend that provides diverse benefits. Diffuse it day or night for an uplifting fragrance or add it to your skin care routine and apply topically to enhance natural radiance and reduce the appearance of blemishes. Invite its fresh, woodsy aroma everywhere you go.
This essential oil blend is the first product to carry the D. Gary Young Research Institute seal on its label. Click here to learn more about the D. Gary Young Research Institute.
How to Use:
- Mix into your skin care products to enhance the natural radiance of your skin.
- Diffuse in your home or office space to purify your surroundings.
- Rub on the bottoms of your feet to kick-start your day.
- Add to V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and massage into your skin to soothe and refresh.
- Includes the naturally occurring constituents geranial, alpha-pinene, eucalyptol, and alpha and beta santalol
- May help reduce the appearance of blemishes
- Offers a stimulating and rejuvenating space
- Purifies the air with its uplifting, woodsy scent
Size: 5ml (0.17 oz) ~ 100 drops of essential oil
- Backhousia citriodora† (Lemon myrtle) leaf oil
- Callitris intratropica† (Blue cypress) wood oil
- Kunzea ambigua† branch/leaf/twig oil
- Santalum album† (Sacred Sandalwood™) oil
- Foeniculum vulgare† (Fennel) oil
- Melaleuca ericifolia† leaf oil
- Eucalyptus radiata† leaf oil
- Melaleuca alternifolia† (Tea tree) leaf oil
- †100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil