September 22 2018 in SkinCare
Main ingredient is Apricot extract which can prevent skin to get dry easily, it can also help to keep skin clear and transparent.
[ About A'PIEU Real Yogurt One Bottle ]
- Two important ingredient is Yogurt and Lactobacillus which is a big help for healthier Skin.
- Dead skin cells care.
- Advanced (L-cell) sheet: Deep and Quick absorbing.
- L-Cell sheet with high transparency effectively conveying the active ingredient.
- L-Cell sheet is a soft touched silky tencel with outstanding moisture retention
[ How to use ]
- On a properly cleansed face apply a toner and other products that will give your skin a nice finish (like serum, essence).
- Behind the sheet there is a plastic material, you should remove that.
- Afterwards, apply the mask to the skin, aligning it to the eyes, nose and mouth, and stick it tidily to your face.
- After 15 to 20 minutes remove the mask, and pat the remaining essence on the face, so that your skin will absorb all of it.
[ Main Ingredients ]
- Three type of masks contain Yogurt extract and Lactobacillus components as main ingredient which help strengthen skin barrier.
- Yogurt and Lactobacillus can also help to create a firm, healthy skin.
- Yogurt extract - Delivers moisture and nourishment and gently to skin's horny layer.
- Lactobacillus ferment dissolved filter water - Helps to enhance skin barrier and keeps skin firm and healthy.
- Apricot extract - Prevent drying skin and helps to keep skin clear and transparent.
- L-cell sheet - Soft touch Cupra, tencel with outstanding moisture retention and Cellulose's silky application.
[ Ingredients ]
Purified water, propanediol, yogurt extract, lactobacillus fermentation lye filtrate, apricot extract, sodium hyaluronate, hydroxyacetophenone, glycerin, phage-60 hydrogenated castor oil, ethylhexyl palmitate, Acrylate / C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, betaine, tromethamine, hydroxyethyl methacrylate / sodium acryloyldimethyltaurate copolymer, cetyl hexyl hexanoate, polyglyceryl-10 oleate , Hydrogenated Lecithin, Disodium Ethyl Dithia, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Fragrance
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.