December 05 2016 in SkinCare
- Brightening emulsion for moisturized and glowing skin
- This whitening emulsion moisturizes skin and works gently without seven skin irritants such as alcohol or chemical preservatives.
- The extract of Snow Drop, snow white flower, keeps skin clean while Angel's Tear plant builds a moisture barrier, which leaves skin moisturized with a brighter skin tone.
- Can penetrate the underlying skin to improve skin texture.
- A strong whitening, and moisturizing effect
- Treat the skin from inside out for brightening translucent treatment.
- Just like a snow-like treatment through Whitening.
- Moist texture sheer, smooth as silk, especially suitable for day care.
Dermatologically Tested, No Paraben Added, Minimum Chemical Colorants, Against Animal Testing, Eco Beauty lab, Recyclable package.
[ How to Use ]
- After cleansing, tone your skin and put serum / essense on.
- It is important to put skin/lotion/emulsion before cream.
- Apply a pearl-sized Emulsion and get it gently absorbed.
- After this step, go on with the moisturizing cream.
[ Ingredients ]
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, 1,2-helxanediol, Niacinamide, Triethylhexanoin, , Dimethicone/vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, PE G-40 Stearate, Dimethicone, Soleirolia Soleirolii Extract, Galanthus Nivalis Nivalis Seed Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Butylene Glycol, Methyl Gluceth-20, Propanediol, Silica. Dimethicone, Betaine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acry1ate Crosspolymer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis(Orange) Peel Oil, Ricinus communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantum Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Mentha Viridis (Spear-mint) Leaf Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower oil, Tromethamine, Trisodium EDTA
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.