April 22 2017 in Facial Masks
This is a sample pack with approximately 8 grams in size which is good to be used for 1 time only
- Main Function: Clean dead skin
- An exfoliating and hydrating mask wash off that features mineral rich Brazilian black sugar granules.
- Black sugar is rich in vitamins and minerals and restores nutrients and moisture to skin.
- Black sugar is unrefined and enriched with minerals, particularly phosphorus, calcium, iron, magnesium, and potassium.
- It is also rich in vitamins such as riboflavin, niacin, and pantothenic acid.
- Black sugar granules effectively eliminate blackheads.
- The Black Sugar Mask Wash Off has remained one of SKINFOOD's bestsellers and a customer favorite for over 10 years.
- We also carry a limited edition jumbo size. It is a supersize version at a super steal price.
- Enriched with minerals and vitamins, this face scrub effectively exfoliates dead skin that prevents makeup application, while revitalizing skin.
[ About Skinfood wash off mask ]
- Skinfood, since 1957. The main concept of the company is to create products with nutritional values of food. The company slogan is "beauty food for the urban sweety".
- They are a famous Korean skin care brand with a long lasting award winning Wash Off Mask - Rich Wash Off Mask. Series of wash off masks with different healthy food ingredient was introduce one after next.
- After washing, apply desired amount onto face, avoiding eye and mouth areas.
- Mix with water or toner to reduce skin irritation, and massage.
- Wait 10 to 15 minutes, and then wash off with warm water.
[ Ingredient ]
Sucrose, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Glycerin, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Lanolin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Butyrospermum Parkll (Shea Butter), Lumnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Shea Butter) Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Laurate Butylparaben, BHT, Caramel, Parfum.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.