October 19 2017 in Facial Masks
- Sheet mask containing lentil bean essence in its compact cell fabric makes skin smooth and freshfric.
- LENTIL BEAN keeps skin moist and fresh by controlling the secretion of sebum and moisturizing skin.
- Lentil Bean Story: Lentilis is rich in proteins keep skin moist and fresh by controlling the secretion of sebum and moisturizing skin.
[ About Missha Cell Sheet Mask ]
With its compact cell fabric, this sheet mask adheres lightly to the skin
While putting the mask on, it will also deliver active ingredients to the skin effectively.
This mask is AGAINST ANIMAL TESTING
[ Size ] 21g
[ How to use ]
- After washing your face, prepare the skin with toner.
- Spread the sheet mask evenly over the face.
- Leave it for 15-20 minutes and remove the mask.
- Gently pat until fully absorbed.
- TIP: Apply leftover essence on neck areas or body. Recommended to use 2-3 times a week.
- Caution: For external use only. Do not swallow. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes
[ Ingredients ]
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract, Lactobacilus Ferment, Allantoin, Betaine, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenyl Trimethicone, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Trideceth-9, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Eriobotrya Japonica Leaf Extract, Sucrose, Hydrolyzed Chitosan, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethylhexylgycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Mineral Salts, Phytic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance (Parfum)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.