October 12 2018 in SkinCare
- This is a watery type of mask that is enriched with moisture from great fragrant of roses.
- This mask can smoothen up the skin with radiant.
- Anti-inflammatory function which helps reduce swollen spots or redness on your skin.
- It contains calming properties that helps sooth rosecea and eczema.
[ About Innisfree My Real Squeeze Mask ]
- A very rich and creamy mask enriched with different ingredient that contains 3 solutions.
- One mask contains water, essence and cream
- The mask is providing the optimal solution of one mask a day according to each individual skin condition.
[ Cold brew squeeze method ]
- Fully enriched with fresh ingredients on special cold brew squeeze method.
- Gradually extracted ingredients at a low temperature with care using the cold brew squeeze method
- This method can exclude unnecessary elements and enrich with abundant nutrients.
[ 100% thin-and-strong cellulose sheet ]
The thin-and-strong transparent sheet adheres lightly to the skin when apply which can effectively delivers essence into the skin softly.
[ An easy to peel design ]
Mask comes with an attached handle on the top of the sheet mask for mask love to easily apply and peel off the sheet mask.
[ How to Use ]
- Clean the face throughly.
- Use Toner to refine skin texture and balance the tone.
- Open the mask pack and unfold the sheet mask carefully.
- Place the sheet mask onto the face carefully and avoiding the eye and lip area.
- Leave the sheet mask on for 10-20 minutes.
- Take off the mask and gently pat for further absorption.
[ Size ] 20ml
[ Ingredients ]
Water, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Rosa Centifolia Flower Juice, Betaine, Panthenol, Xanthan Gum, Butylene Glycol, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Pantolactone, Fragrance, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Orchid Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Camellia Japonica Leaf Extract, Opuntia Coccinellifera Fruit Extract
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.