October 12 2018 in SkinCare
- This is a moisturizing essence-type mask that is enriched with rich vitamins thoroughly squeezed from figs.
- This mask can leaves dull skin smooth and clear.
[ About Innisfree My Real Squeeze Mask ]
- A very rich and creamy mask enriched with different ingredient that contains 3 solutions.
- One mask contains water, essence and cream
- The mask is providing the optimal solution of one mask a day according to each individual skin condition.
[ Cold brew squeeze method ]
- Fully enriched with fresh ingredients on special cold brew squeeze method.
- Gradually extracted ingredients at a low temperature with care using the cold brew squeeze method
- This method can exclude unnecessary elements and enrich with abundant nutrients.
[ 100% thin-and-strong cellulose sheet ]
The thin-and-strong transparent sheet adheres lightly to the skin when apply which can effectively delivers essence into the skin softly.
[ An easy to peel design ]
Mask comes with an attached handle on the top of the sheet mask for mask love to easily apply and peel off the sheet mask.
[ How to Use ]
- Clean the face throughly.
- Use Toner to refine skin texture and balance the tone.
- Open the mask pack and unfold the sheet mask carefully.
- Place the sheet mask onto the face carefully and avoiding the eye and lip area.
- Leave the sheet mask on for 10-20 minutes.
- Take off the mask and gently pat for further absorption.
[ Size ] 20ml
[ Ingredients ]
Water, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol, Betaine, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Glyceryl Caprylate, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Potassium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Palmitoyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Camellia Japonica Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Opuntia Coccinellifera Fruit Extract, Orchid Extract
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.