July 15 2017 in SkinCare
- Especially for combination skin type.
- Soybean extract has a special function to moisturize dry areas at the same time decreasing oiliness in other areas.
- Can soften and smoothen the skin and even out the overall skin color tone.
- Milk protein extract which can help to keep a long-lasing young looking skin.
- Contains aloe extracts to better deliver moisture to give a soothing effect on the skin.
[ About A'PIEU Milk One Pack ]
- Each pack comes with real milk essence that can hydrate the skin.
- Milk can remove the dead skin and bring up shines.
- Rich Vitamin D contained inside milk that is benefit for the skin.
- Milk can boosts collagen production and slows down fine lines and wrinkles formation.
- Milk has a big function to protect the skin from free radicals that can damage the skin.
- Milk can prevent premature aging and fade dark spots or marks.
- Milk extracts can provide excellent moisture retention to prevent dryness
[ About the sheet mask ]
- Mask is made from 100% hypoallergenic cotton sheet.
- It is a non-irritating type of sheet mask that can store great amout of serum.
- Air pocket sheet with super strong absorption.
- Overall long lasting moisturizing.
[ Size ] 21g
[ How to use ]
- Cleanse and dry face thoroughly.
- Open pouch, unfold the mask and apply it on your face.
- Wear the mask for 10~20 minutes and peel off gently from the edges.
- Gently pat any remaining formula into skin.
[ Ingredients ]
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Mineral Oil, Milk Protein Extract , Milk Extract, PEG-40 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract , Lactobacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Saccharomyces/Imperata Cylindrica Root Ferment Extract, Saccharomyces/Viscum Album (Mistletoe) Ferment Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Callus Culture Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Frangance.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.