October 12 2018 in SkinCare
- Make money by buying, using and sharing.
- Sign up as wholesaler and get discount immediately (Price vary in different countries) or
- Get a FREE samples to try if you are a blogger.
- Geranium Essential Oil carries an uplifting and floral aroma that encourage peaceful and spiritual feelings. Best to be used for circulation for menstrual issues.
- Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) Essential Oil is original from Egypt, India.
- The extraction method of Geranium Essential Oil is steam distilled from the flowers and leaves.
- Geranium has been used for centuries for regenerating and healing skin conditions.
- This oil can help to release negative memories and eases nervous tensions, in short, it can balances the emotions.
[ Functions ]
- Has been used for centuries for regenerating and healing skin conditions.
- Helps release negative memories and eases nervous tension.
- Can balance the emotions, lifts the spirit and fosters peace, well-being and hope.
[ Health Benefits ]
- Hepatitis / fatty liver.
- May help on skin conditions (dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, acne, vitiligo).
- May help on fungal infections (ringworm), viral infections (herpes, shingles), hormone imbalances, circulatory problems (improves blood flow).
- Great for menstrual problems / PMS.
[ Medical Properties ]
- Antispasmodic, antioxidant, antitumoral, anti-inflammatory, anticancer, hemostatic (stop bleeding), antibacterial, antifungal.
- Improves blood flow, liver and pancreas stimulant, dilates bile ducts for liver detoxification.
- Helps cleanse oily skin; revitalizes skin cells
[ How to Use ]
- Skincare: Apply two to four drops of Geranium directly to desired area for regenerating and healing skin conditions. Can apply to moisturizer and apply morning night time to create a healthy-looking skin.
- Healthcare: Apply to wrist or the nape of the neck for a sweet, floral and natural perfume which can release negative memories and balances the emotions, lifts the spirit.
- Bath: Can also combine with Lavender or Ylang Ylang for a hot and relaxing bath.
- Diffuse: insert 3-6 drops of Geranium oil with distilled water in a diffuser as aromatic support emotionally. Diffuse up to 1 hour, 3 times a day
[ Size ] 15 ml (0.5 oz)
[ Ingredients ]
- Citronellol (25-36%)
- Geraniol (10-18%)
- Citronellyl Formate (5-8%)
- Linalol (4-8%)
About Young Living:
- Young Living believes in the integrity and effectiveness of products.
- Young Living Seed to Seal(TM) guarantee demonstrates commitment to quality on the highest level. When using Young Living essential oils, they are the top one percent grade that cannot be imitated by anyone... anywhere else. This is because sources of those oils are personally controlled by the brand - from the planting of the seeds to bottling the final distilled product.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.