QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Rosemary essential oil is steam distilled from a perennial shrub with needle-like leaves that can remain evergreen in warmer climates. The botanical, which is part of the mint family, is native to Mediterranean regions and has blue or purple flowers that give it an understated beauty. The familiar scent of Rosemary essential oil—as well as its robust, herbaceous aroma—has made it popular in aromatic and personal care products.
Rosemary essential oil uses include topical application and direct inhalation, and its complex, woodsy aroma can help create an energizing environment and promote a sense of clarity. In fact, you can find this powerful oil in Young Living’s Thieves® and En-R-Gee™ blends.
- Rosemary Essential Oil carries a strong woodsy scent which can promote a feeling of clarity.
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis CT Cineole) is originally from Tunisia, Morocoo, Spain.
- The extraction method of Rosemary essential oil is to steam distilled from leaves.
- Rosemary can improve a clear mindset and focus.
- It was one of the gifts given to Christ at his birth that used to treat every conceivable ill known to men.
- It is a great oil for to increase spiritual awareness.
- Can also kill harmful germs and bacteria.
- Frankincense has a well know historical remark which was valued more than gold during the ancient times.
- Rosemary was part of "Marseilles Vinegar" or "Four Thieves Vinegar" that bandits who robbed the dea and dying used to protect themselves during the 15th century plague.
[ Tips from Skin18 ]
- Skincare: Use 1-2 drop of rosemary oil and combine to your lotion for the purpose of prevents skin aging, stimulate circulation and calms nerves.
- Haircare: Rub oil to the scalp for hair growth and put a little amount on the edge of hair for hair strength.
- Healthcare: Rub oil on the desire area for medical properties purposes such as hair loss, mental clarity, liver protectant, throat and lung infection. It can also relieve muscle arches and pain.
- Diffuse: insert 3-6 drops of Rosemary oil with distilled water in a diffuser for studying / learning focusing purposes. Diffuse up to 10 minutes, 3 times a day.
- Topical: Dilute 1 portion of Rosemary oil with 4 portion of V-6™ or olive oil. Test on small area of skin on the underside of arm and apply to desired area as needed.
- Inhale: can inhale directly.
- DIY tips: rosemary is used for many cooking / baking dishes, can combine 1-2 drop of oil to your food and take as a dietary supplement (* with rosemary vitality oil only)
- WARNING: Do not use oil on children under 4 years of age. DO NOT use rosemary for high blood pressure if taking any ACE inhibitor prescription drugs.
[ How to use ]
- Diffuse to freshen the air and enjoy a woodsy, energizing aroma.
- Combine 1 drop of Rosemary with 4 drops of V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex. Dip a cotton ball in the solution and apply to a freshly washed face to help cleanse.
- Add 10–15 drops to shampoo or conditioner for healthier-looking hair.
Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 4 drops of V-6™ or olive oil. Test on small area of skin on the underside of arm and apply to desired area as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 10 minutes 3 times daily.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
[ Size ] 15 ml (0.5 oz) ~ 300 drops of essential oil
[ Ingredients ]
- Rosmarinus officinalis† (Rosemary) leaf oil
- †100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
- 1,8-Cineole (Eucalyptol) (38-55%)
- Camphor (5-15%)
- Alpha-Pinene (9-14%)
- Beta-Pinene (4-9%)
- Camphene (2.5-6%)
- Borneol (1.5-5%)
- Limonene (1-4%)