QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Produced from the distillation of an Ecuadorian tree, Ocotea has a complex aroma that is known for its skin-cleansing properties.
- Ocotea Essential Oil carries a complex aroma that is well known for its skin-cleansing properties
- Ocotea (Ocotea quixos) Essential Oil is original from Eucador, Central and South America
- The extraction method of Ocotea Essential Oil is steam distilled from leaves.
- Historical usage of Ocotea dates back more than 500 years, which was used to aromatize sweets and cakes.
- Can increase a feeling of fullness.
- Help to balance blood sugar level (diabetes)
- Can be an add-ons to weight loss program (reduce sugar craving).
[ Tips from Skin18 ]
- Healthcare: Dilute 1 portion with 2 portions of V-6 or olive oil. It is the best option for balancing and stabilize the blood sugar level, cholesterol, cutting sugar cravings.
- Blood Sugar Balance: Apply 2-4 drops to water as needed to help with balancing blood glucose level.
- Inhale Directly: Can inhale directly
- Diffuse: insert 3-6 drops of Ocotea oil with distilled water in a diffuser for a complex aroma which might increase feeling of fullness.
[ How to use ]
Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 4 drops of V-6™ or olive oil. Test on small area of skin on the underside of arm and apply to desired area as needed.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
[ Size ] 5 ml (0.17 oz) ~ 100 drops of essential oil
[ Ingredients ]
- Ocotea (Ocotea Quixos)† leaf oil
- †100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
- Beta-Caryophyllene (10-35%)
- Cinnamyl Acetate (1-24%)
- Methyl Cinnamate (4-24%)
- Alpha-Humulene (1-17%)
- Trans-Cinnamaldehyde (trace-12%)