QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We cold press Grapefruit essential oil from the peels of the fresh fruit for a citrusy oil with the bright aroma of a grapefruit orchard. It’s this sweet, invigorating scent that associates the essential oil with feelings of joy, satisfaction, and playfulness. Not only is Grapefruit a wonderful essential oil to diffuse, but it’s also a great addition to DIY skin care products. Combine it in a salt body scrub with other skin-toning essential oils—such as Lemon and Juniper—for a home spa experience that gives your skin a smooth-looking glow.
- Has a fresh, sweet, invigorating aroma
- Is uplifting and energizing
- Has skin-cleansing properties
- Is a great addition to DIY house cleaners
- Includes the key constituents sabinene, limonene, and nootkatone
Grapefruit has a fresh, invigorating aroma that encourages feelings of joy, satisfaction, and playfulness. Instantly brighten our kitchen, living room, or office by diffusing its citrus scent or apply it topically for smoother-looking ski
- Grapefruit Essential Oil can brighten the home by diffusing, it contains a wonderful uplifting citrus aroma that is very sweet.
- Grapefruit (Citurs paradisi) Essential Oil is original from South Africa and California, USA.
- The extraction method of Grapefruit Essential Oil is cold pressure from rind.
- Contains a refreshing and uplifting fragrances which can boosted immunity, induced relaxation and reduced depression.
- Grapefruit can add to DIY skin care products for smooth-looking glow and nourishing to the skin.
- Can add to drinking water to enhances the flavour of water.
- A very popular oil to be used in conjunction with weight management programs.
[ Tips from Skin18 ]
- Skincare: Dilute one drop of Grapefruit Essential Oil on skincare products such as cream / serum and then apply to desire area. It can enhance the nourishment to the skin.
- Healthcare: Can apply for fluid retention or add this for weight loss management. Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ or olive oil and apply to desired area as needed.
- Massage: muscle aches, provides relief from pain when add this oil to your relaxing massage.
- Diffuse: insert 3-6 drops of Grapefruit Essential Oil with distilled water in a diffuser for a fresh and relaxing scent. Diffuse up to 1 hour, 3 times a day.
- DIY tips: Combine Grapefruit (Boost metabolism), Peppermint (Curbs appetite and sugar cravings) and Lemon (Detox the cells of fat) for a weight loss trio. Can add 3-4 drops of each oil directly to a glass of water.
[ How to use ]
- Bring an invigorating aroma into your home by diffusing Grapefruit in the morning.
- Create a refreshing room spritzer by mixing Grapefruit, Peppermint, Orange, Lemon, Bergamot, and distilled water in a glass spray bottle.
- Combine a few drops with a carrier oil such as V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and use it for an uplifting massage.
- Use it as part of your skin care regimen in lotions, toners, and cleansers for clean, healthy-looking skin. Keep in mind that Grapefruit is a photosensitive oil. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after topical application.
- Freshen up the kitchen after cooking or cleaning with Grapefruit’s bright, uplifting aroma.
- Invite the effervescent aroma into the living room to add a sunny note to a party or family time.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
[ Size ] 15 ml (0.5 oz) ~ 300 drops of essential oil
[ Ingredients ]
- Citrus paradisi† (Grapefruit) oil
- †100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
- Limonene (88-95%)
- Myrcene (1-4%)
- ORAC: 22,600 µTE/100g
A little story about this oil:
- SCIENTIFIC NAME: Citrus paradisi
- BOTANICAL FAMILY: Rutaceae
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: When it was discovered, grapefruit was called the “forbidden fruit.”
- REGIONS FOUND: South Africa, California, Mexico
- PLANT PART USED: Rind
- EXTRACTION METHOD: Cold pressed
- YL REGION: Most Young Living Grapefruit essential oil comes from Mexico and South Africa.
- Grapefruit essential oil joined the Young Living family in 1994.