QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Geranium essential oil was used by the Egyptians to promote beautiful, radiant-looking skin when applied topically. Today this potent oil is often used in high-end perfumes and skin care products. Cultivated from the fragrant flower native to South Africa and obtained through a careful distillation process, Geranium’s sweet, floral scent can be used topically and aromatically. Add Geranium to lotion, body wash, and hair care to enhance the aroma of your personal care products. Because Geranium oil has versatile benefits, you can also diffuse it to invite a peaceful, spiritual feeling in your living room or meditative space.
- Geranium Essential Oil carries an uplifting and floral aroma that encourage peaceful and spiritual feelings. Best to be used for circulation for menstrual issues.
- Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) Essential Oil is original from Egypt, India.
- The extraction method of Geranium Essential Oil is steam distilled from the flowers and leaves.
- Geranium has been used for centuries for regenerating and healing skin conditions.
- This oil can help to release negative memories and eases nervous tensions, in short, it can balances the emotions.
Geranium oil’s sweet, floral aroma can be diffused in intimate settings to create a memorable, warming environment for you and your family.
[ Tips from Skin18 ]
- Skincare: Apply two to four drops of Geranium directly to desired area for regenerating and healing skin conditions. Can apply to moisturizer and apply morning night time to create a healthy-looking skin.
- Healthcare: Apply to wrist or the nape of the neck for a sweet, floral and natural perfume which can release negative memories and balances the emotions, lifts the spirit.
- Bath: Can also combine with Lavender or Ylang Ylang for a hot and relaxing bath.
- Diffuse: insert 3-6 drops of Geranium oil with distilled water in a diffuser as aromatic support emotionally. Diffuse up to 1 hour, 3 times a day
[ How to use ]
- May help maintain the appearance of healthy, youthful-looking skin
- Helps promote healthy, radiant-looking hair
- May help cleanse the skin
- Add Geranium to a neutral skin moisturizer and apply it morning and night to enhance the appearance of healthy-looking skin.
- Add Geranium to your skin regimen to help cleanse your skin.
- Mix it with your favorite Young Living shampoo to help promote healthy, radiant-looking hair.
- Has a sweet, floral fragrance
- Diffuse Geranium in your home or office for a pleasant, uplifting aroma.
- Combine it with oils like Lavender and Ylang Ylang to blend in a hot bath. The aromatic blend of floral and sweet smells creates a peaceful, private getaway.
- Get creative juices flowing by filling your office or study with this pleasant, uplifting aroma.
- Bring the family together by accenting the air in the den or kitchen with its sweet fragrance.
- Make your bedroom bloom with the romantic scents of Geranium, Lavender, and Jasmine.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
[ Size ] 15 ml (0.5 oz) ~ 300 drops of essential oil
[ Ingredients ]
- Pelargonium graveolens† (Geranium) flower oil
- †100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
- Citronellol (25-36%)
- Geraniol (10-18%)
- Citronellyl Formate (5-8%)
- Linalol (4-8%)
A little story about this oil:
- SCIENTIFIC NAME: Pelargonium graveolens
- BOTANICAL FAMILY: Geraniaceae
- REGIONS FOUND: Egypt, India
- PLANT PART USED: Flowers and leaves
- EXTRACTION METHOD: Steam distilled
- YL REGION: Most Young Living Geranium essential oil comes from Egypt.
- Geranium essential oil joined the Young Living family in 1994.