QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
V-6 Enhanced Vegetable Oil Complex can be used to create custom massage oils or to dilute essential oil for sensitive skin. This oil complex nourishes the skin, has a long shelf life, doesn't clog pores, and will not stain clothes.
V-6 Enhanced Vegetable Oil Complex is used to dilute certain essential oils and can be mixed to create custom blends, formulas, and massage oils. This oil complex nourishes the skin, has a long shelf life, doesn’t clog pores, and will not stain clothes. V-6 is offered in both 8-ounce and 32-ounce refill bottles
How to use?
- For direct topical application, blend 1 drop essential oil in 1-8 tsps. of V-6™ Enhanced Vegetable Oil Complex. V-6™ may also be used to create your own massage oil blend for topical applications by adding 15-30 drops of oil to 1/8-1/4 cup of V-6™.
- V-6™ may be applied to skin prior to the application of essential oils. Stronger oils (e.g. cinnamon, clove, peppermint, thyme, oregano, etc.), require more dilution than gentler oils (e.g. spruce, fennel, sage, etc.).
- Shake well before using. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Best oil to dilute with any concentrated essential oil.
Size: 944ml (32 oz)
- Fractionated Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Sesamum Indicum‡ (Sesame) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, and Olea Europaea‡ (Olive) Fruit Oil.
- ‡ Organically grown in accordance with the California Organic Foods Act of 1990.
Caution: Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush area with vegetable oil and see a doctor immediately.