March 23 2017 in SkinCare
Find out more on (Reward Program)
- A scrub foam that removes dirt from pores and exfoliates dead skin cells with volcanic clusters
- This scrub foam effectively removes dirt and dead skin from pores in only 1-2 uses a week.
- Jeju volcanic cluster with strong sebum absorption
- Natural Jeju volcanic clusters and red clay are some of the best ingredients for cleaning pores.
- Wash away pore-clogging impurities with Jeju Volcanic Scoria!
- Volcanic Scoria is a pure and fairly rare ingredient formed as lava cools after a volcanic eruption.
- It has the powerful capacity to absorb sebum and wash away impurities whilst purifying and moisturizing skin leaving it cleaner and healthier looking, without drying it out.
- Absorb sebum and wash away impurities.
- Deeply remove dirts and dead skin cells from pores.
- Very special ingredient that can clean up the skin without hurting it.
- Pore Cleansing Foam: Daily Pore Cleansing--Removes dirt from pores
- Pore Scrub Foam: Pore Cleansing (1-2 times a week)-- A gentle scrub foam that removes dirt and dead skin cells from pores.
[ How to use ]
- Apply a small amount of foam into your hands and work it into a rich lather.
- After massaging your face with the foam, rinse it off with lukewarm water.
[ Size ] 150ml
[ Ingredients ]
Glycerin, Water, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Peg-32, Potassium Hydroxide, Silica, Lauric Acid, Hydrated Silica, Lauramide Dea, Volcanic Ash (Jeju Scoria), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Opuntia Coccinellif.era Fruit Extract, Orchid Extract, Camellia Japonica Leaf Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Dextrin, Disodium Edta, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Mannitol, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Peg-100 Stearate, Fragrance
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.