Which one is better for facial mask? Fruit ingredient? Food Ingredient? Flower Ingredient? Others?
There are various homemade face masks that you could make easily by using ingredients such as food and fruits, and even flowers. There is no consensus about which ingredients are the best for facial masks as at the end of the day they all have their respective benefits.
The best thing is that they are all natural and can be easily concocted at home. The success and effectiveness of each type of facial mask will ultimately depend on one’s skin type and condition. There is nothing wrong to test and try different ingredients in face masks.
Some of the most popular ingredients used to make facial masks include the following food ingredients along with fruits:
- Avocado, yogurt, olive oil and honey – help a great deal for hydration and make skin feel softer.
- Papaya, honey and egg white – help to achieve a more glowing complexion and remove dead skin cells.
- Banana, baking soda and turmeric powder – promote skin-cell turnover and help to clean pores. And absorb excess oil.
- Cucumber, milk, honey and brown sugar – for softer skin.
- Yogurt, honey and cocoa powder – reduce irritation and redness and is very soothing.
- Oatmeal, egg and lemon juice – removes excess oil as well as dead skin cells and redness.
Some helpful face masks made from flowers include: