Strawberry is healthy and tasty to eat, how about for skincare
Like many people, you most probably love eating strawberries. They are not only very tasty but also healthy. But did you know that strawberries also have benefits for your skin?
It may never have occurred to you, and this is why we would like to share some of the skincare benefits that strawberries have, so that you will be able to make a well informed decision when checking out products from www.skin18.com that are made up of strawberry extracts, including various wash-off masks:
- Strawberries can help to reduce wrinkles and tone your skin. Their anti-aging properties are considered to be among the best in natural ingredients in skincare products thanks to their antioxidants. They have a high amount of Vitamin C which is ideal to fight free radicals and break down collagen. Signs of aging can be reduced with lycopene and other antioxidants present in strawberries.
- Strawberries have natural skin toning properties thanks to their antioxidants.
- Cleanse screen and this helps to prevent acne problems
- Strawberries are often used in masks because they treat dry skin, and cleanse it. Moreover, they are ideal for skin brightening face masks. It has moisturizing properties that are ideal to repair as well as protect the skin. They can help to leave the skin softer thanks to improved hydration.
- They also have anti-inflammatory properties and so help to soothe irritated skin. They are thus ideal for this use. This is due to the fact that strawberries contain tannic acid.
- Strawberries also make for an excellent massage oil.
- Ideal to treat puffy eyes thanks to the alpha hydroxyl acid which helps to makethe skin look younger and smoother.
- Strawberries will help to protect the skin from UV damage because of their Strawberries . Strawberries also work well against sunburn, and prevent pigmentation that is caused by sun damage as they have the ability to eliminate free radicals.
- Help to improve complexion. This is because strawberries have skin-lightening properties. Strawberries also contain glucose, carotene, vitamin B and amino acids which all help to improve one’s complexion.
- Prevent fungal growth.
- Prevent loss of hair and dandruff.
Considering all of these benefits you should definitely make sure to try out products that contain Strawberries don’t you think?