When choosing the skin care products, the first rule is to choose the ones made from natural ingredients, and it is something you always have to pay attention to. When the product contains natural ingredients, it will nourish your skin, and you won’t experience any issues that chemicals may cause. One of the best and most powerful plants that have many benefits for the health, and the skin is Aloe Vera. It is often used as an ingredient in the beauty products made in Korea is Aloe Vera.
Benefits of Aloe Vera for the skin
Aloe Vera is extremely beneficial for the skin. It is very rich in antioxidants, vitamin C and Vitamin E, as well as beta carotene, which is why it increases the elasticity of the skin, and it also reduces fine lines and wrinkles. It reduces the skin redness as well. This plant also has anti-allergic properties, and it is used in treatments for itchy skin, psoriasis and eczema. It also prevents the skin from drying, and it is a perfect moisturizer. Aloe Vera treats the sun burns, and it is often an ingredient in products formulated for acne treatments.
Aloe Vera collection by Nature Republic
One of the Korean Brands, Nature Republic has a collection of products based on Aloe Vera, suitable for all skin types. Four products are the part of the collection:
- Nature Republic Soothing and Moisture Aloe Vera 80 % Cleansing Gel Foam – the foam will cleanse the facial skin and pores perfectly. It moisturizes the skin, and it also provides relaxing effect thanks to the Aloe Vera leaf extract.
- Nature Republic Soothing and Moisture Aloe Vera 90 % Toner – right after the cleansing, there comes a toner. This one moisturizes the skin, with the special non-greasy formula rich in vitamins. Facial skin will be relaxed and perfectly prepared for the next skin routine step.
- Nature Republic Soothing and Moisture Aloe Vera 80 % Emulsion – in the Korea skin care, emulsion comes right after the toner. It is a lotion, but a bit different than traditional ones, since emulsions are non-sticky, and much lighter. This emulsion nourishes the skin, refresh and moisturizes.
- Nature Republic Soothing and Moisture Aloe Vera 92 % Soothing Gel Mist – as mentioned, Aloe Vera is excellent for sun burns. This formula protects soothes the sun heated skin, and it also provides protection from harmful external environments. It can be used not only for the facial skin, but for legs and arms as well.
- Nature Republic Soothing and Moisturizing Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel - Abundant 92% aloe vera! mild formula free from paraben, mineral oil and artificial colors.This soothing gel with 92% organic aloe vera certified by California certified organic farmer can be used to mildly moisturize various parts of the body such as the face, arms, legs, and hair.
- Nature Republic Real Nature Mask Sheet Aloe - Aloe extract soothes irritated skin and makes your skin smooth.Three layers of cellulose provides essence deep into skin.Increases skin absorption potential.Hydrates with nutrients and moisturize with natural ingredient.
Counter effect of too much concealer
Counter effect of too much concealer Concealers are app...
It is BB cream, it is NOT foundation!
BB cream is often used as a substitute for foundation. Th...
Differences between BB+CC cream and BB+CC Cushion?
BB cream actually originated from Korea. It is a multipur...
What is Korean Air Cushion Foundation Compacts?
Korean air cushion foundation compacts: your face’s best ...
Is SPF on BB cream enough? Or do we need separate sunscreen?
Is SPF in BB Cream Enough? While it has been well establi...
Air Cushion BB cream with SPF50+ PA+++
Protect your skin with Air cushion BB cream with SPF50+ P...
Advantage of using BB cream as daily skin care and base of your makeup
Advantages of using BB creams daily The BB cream is a str...
Why do we need skin finisher? BB cream? CC Cream?
Why do we need skin finisher? BB cream? CC Cream? Applyin...
Talk between foundations, tinted moisturizers, BB creams, CC creams, Cushion and more?
Your ideal foundations, moisturizers, BB creams, CC cream...
BB cream VS Foundation
BB cream VS Foundation Many people are concerned about w...