Korean skin care and the several cosmetics they bring forth, are famed for the natural ingredients they are made of. Jeju Green tea is among the popular ingredients used by Skin18 in many of its creations like Green Tea face mask sheet, Green Tea serum, Green Tea sleeping pack, Green Tea cream, Green Tea Pure cleansing foam and Green Tea balancing lotion from Innisfree, Etude House, and Mirum.
Green tea may be christened the 'health beverage of the decade'. This green -colored beverage is packed with goodness. Green tea has many bioactive compounds that can improve your health and bestow you with an enviable skin. It can help improve brain function, increase burning of fat, lower the risk of many types of cancer, decrease the risk of type 2 diabetes, it reduces the chances of Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease.
The most redeeming property of Jeju Green Tea must be its antioxidant content. The antioxidant helps boost the body's immunity and promote weight loss. Green Tea also contains collagen. Collagen is the reason for the elasticity of our skin, which tends to diminish with age. Jeju Green Tea is able to provide us with glowing skin and a shinier, lustrous hair. Green Tea is used regularly in anti - aging creams for removing fine lines, lightening dark circles around eyes, firming skin, and in prevention and treatment of acne.
Jejudo Island is breathtakingly beautiful island located in the southwest of the Korean peninsula. Volcanic activity has rendered the soil of this island very fertile, and it is suitable for the cultivation of Green Tea. It may sound surprising to hear that Korea grows tea because it is seldom exported, but Jeju Green Tea is well known for its pristine quality and rejuvenating property. Skin18 uses this pure Jeju Green Tea to its fullest potential to bring forth a number of well-loved, effective, and popular cosmetics.
- Innisfree Green Tea Pure Cleansing Foam cleanses the skin and the foam helps to retain abundant moisture in the layers of the skin.
- Innisfree Green Tea Sleeping Pack is a sleeping maskthat penetrates the layers to provide nutrition to the skin by moisturizing and hydrating the skin, as you have a beauty sleep!
- Mirum Fresh Fruit Green Tea Real Natural Mask Pack provides cooling and protection to the skin. The Jeju Green Tea extract relieves and soothes your skin.
- Innisfree The Green Tea Seed Serum is a deep moisturizing serum with organic Jeju green tea and also green seeds that will hydrate your skin.
- Innisfree Green Tea Balancing Skin is a liquid toner with the goodness of Jeju Green Tea and its seeds for deep nourishing. This toner is suitable for Combination Skin type and helps in balancing moisture content of the skin.
- Etude House I Need You Mask Sheet- Green Tea provides moisture and soothes rough and dry skin.
Try out the range of Skin18 cosmetics made with Jeju Green Tea extract and experience the magic!
Advantage of using BB cream as daily skin care and base of your makeup
Advantages of using BB creams daily The BB cream is a str...
Why do we need skin finisher? BB cream? CC Cream?
Why do we need skin finisher? BB cream? CC Cream? Applyin...
Talk between foundations, tinted moisturizers, BB creams, CC creams, Cushion and more?
Your ideal foundations, moisturizers, BB creams, CC cream...
BB cream VS Foundation
BB cream VS Foundation Many people are concerned about w...
BB cream and CC cream are not moisturizer, they are Makeup with moisturizing function
BB and CC Creams: What they are and what they are not If...
CC Cream Making of - How do I Make my own CC Creams?
CC Cream Making of - How do I Make my own CC Creams? CC ...
How the BB cream Booms in Skin Care?
When Dr. Christine Schrammek have introduced the BB cream...
Coconut Oil on BB Cream for Moisturizing!
Coconut Oil on BB Cream for Moisturizing! Coconut oil is ...
BB cream and the Korean products
We all love to have flawless skin as looking good is some...
Will "Skin Finishers" be the next big skincare trend from Korea?
What are Skin Finishers? Whenever we create something bea...