It is a well-known fact that green tea is extremely beneficial for our bodies, for the reason it contains nutrients and antioxidants. Drinking green tea on daily bases improves the function of the brain, it helps those who want to lose weight, it also improves physical performance, and more. For that reason, consuming green tea is certainly a good idea.
Benefits of green tea for the skin
Green tea is excellent for the skin, which is why it is used as an ingredient in skin care products. Here are some of the benefits of green tea for the skin:
- It treats acne – for acne treatments, anti-bacterial agents are extremely important, and green tea is loaded with catechins.
- It prevents premature aging of the skin and it reduces fine lines, age spots and wrinkles – green tea contains powerful antioxidants, and EGCG compounds that will regenerate the cells of the skin which are damaged, and the skin will be smooth and beautiful.
- Green tea also makes the skin look more youthful and brighter – green tea has effective anti-inflammatory properties and for that reason, it reduces the redness, make the skin look a lot brighter and more youthful.
- It also heals the scars.
Green tea as the ingredient in the Korean skin care products
Korean skin care products are among the best in the world, mainly because Koreans carefully choose the ingredients they use, and green tea is one of the most popular ones because of its extraordinary benefits. If you have decided to try out the products which contain green tea as one of the main ingredients, here are some suggestions:
- Innisfree Green Tea Pure Cleansing Foam – this mild cleansing foam will easily remove facial hair impurities and the makeup residue, and since it is loaded with antioxidant ingredients, it will make the skin smooth and moisturized.
- Nature Republic Real Nature Mask Sheet Green Tea – it is very important to keep your skin moisturized and hydrated, especially during the summer, and this mask will do just that.
- Innisfree The Green Tea Seed Serum – serums can do miracle for the skin, especially when the skin looks tired. This serum contains green tea seeds and green tea water, but it is also rich in minerals and amino acids, and it hydrates and moisturizes the skin, making it look youthful and fresh.
- Innisfree Green Tea Balancing Lotion - Balancing lotion for deep moisturizing and nourishing made by green tea and green tea seeds. A soft moisturizing lotion with eco-friendly Jeju fresh green tea to moisturize the skin
- Etude House I Need You Mask Sheet - Green Tea - This mask sheet contains green tea extract (Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract), providing moist and comforting relief to sooth out rough and irritated skin.
Mirum Fresh Fruit Green Tea Real Natural Mask Pack - Green Tea Extract – Relieves your skin of external stimulus.
Green tea can boost the metabolism of skin and protect the skin from all kinds of irritation. At the same time, it can relieve your skin of problems which originated from the passage of time. Relieves your skin of external stimulus
It is perfectly clear why the green tea is such a popular ingredient for skin care products. If you want to reduce the redness, have beautiful, smooth and refreshed skin, products that contain green tea are the way to go.
Counter effect of too much concealer
Counter effect of too much concealer Concealers are app...
It is BB cream, it is NOT foundation!
BB cream is often used as a substitute for foundation. Th...
Differences between BB+CC cream and BB+CC Cushion?
BB cream actually originated from Korea. It is a multipur...
What is Korean Air Cushion Foundation Compacts?
Korean air cushion foundation compacts: your face’s best ...
Is SPF on BB cream enough? Or do we need separate sunscreen?
Is SPF in BB Cream Enough? While it has been well establi...
Air Cushion BB cream with SPF50+ PA+++
Protect your skin with Air cushion BB cream with SPF50+ P...
Advantage of using BB cream as daily skin care and base of your makeup
Advantages of using BB creams daily The BB cream is a str...
Why do we need skin finisher? BB cream? CC Cream?
Why do we need skin finisher? BB cream? CC Cream? Applyin...
Talk between foundations, tinted moisturizers, BB creams, CC creams, Cushion and more?
Your ideal foundations, moisturizers, BB creams, CC cream...
BB cream VS Foundation
BB cream VS Foundation Many people are concerned about w...