The newest revolution in the Korean skincare products are the Donkey Milk and Horse oil. The new skin care Korean products trending in the US market have Donkey milk and horse oil as their main component. Donkey milk and horse oil are the latest radical change in the beauty industry in Korea. These ingredients have been used in the Korean beauty products due to their beneficial properties.
Benefits of Donkey Milk in our products:
Donkey milk can be used in cosmetics like facial cream, hand cream, Soaps , body lotion etc. They are very beneficial and promises good results.
- Donkey Milk is rich in Vitamin. It contains 4-5 times Vitamin C as compared to cow or goat milk.
- It is high in Protein. It has higher protein content than cow or goat milk.
- It contains fatty acids and Omega 3 and 6 which can prove beneficial for the skin. It can assimilate with the skin easily.
- Donkey Milk used in our cleansing lotion helps to clean the skin from dirt, sweat, make up etc. It keeps the skin hydrated and moisturized.
- It is proved to be advantageous to keep the skin soft, smooth and gentle. Our body lotion does exactly the same.
- Donkey Milk contains other minerals like calcium, iron, magnesium etc. which can be used as effective anti-aging cream.
Benefits of Horse Oil in our products:
- Horse oil can be useful to heal dry, cracked heels.
- It helps in nourishing the skin and keeping it smooth and soft.
- It keeps the skin hydrated and moist.
- It quickly gets absorbed, deep into the skin giving quick and effective results.
- It can help to heal burns, scars and scratches.
- Horse oil helps in improving the blood circulation which in turn makes the skin look fresh and young.
Why Donkey Milk and Horse oil are used in our beauty products?
Donkey Milk and horse oil contains essential elements that can prove to be beneficial in many ways. Since they have high moisture content they can be used as moisturizer to keep the skin hydrated and moist. Herbal products do not contain as much moisture as these products do. They help in rebuilding the skin and thus making it look young, elastic, soft and smooth. They can also be used on all types of skin be it oily, dry or sensitive. They are also used to prevent spilt ends and improve the hair growth.
Suggested products: http://skin18.com/search?q=donkey
Talk between foundations, tinted moisturizers, BB creams, CC creams, Cushion and more?
Your ideal foundations, moisturizers, BB creams, CC cream...
BB cream VS Foundation
BB cream VS Foundation Many people are concerned about w...
BB cream and CC cream are not moisturizer, they are Makeup with moisturizing function
BB and CC Creams: What they are and what they are not If...
CC Cream Making of - How do I Make my own CC Creams?
CC Cream Making of - How do I Make my own CC Creams? CC ...
How the BB cream Booms in Skin Care?
When Dr. Christine Schrammek have introduced the BB cream...
Coconut Oil on BB Cream for Moisturizing!
Coconut Oil on BB Cream for Moisturizing! Coconut oil is ...
BB cream and the Korean products
We all love to have flawless skin as looking good is some...
Will "Skin Finishers" be the next big skincare trend from Korea?
What are Skin Finishers? Whenever we create something bea...
Importance of Sun block, BB, and CC Creams
It is summer! You just can't wait to shed off those warm ...
DD Cream and the Korean skincare routine
There was BB cream, then can CC creams. Now, we have the ...