In one of our previous posts, we’ve explained why Korean cosmetic industry is the 100% natural beauty industry. In addition, we can say that Korean women are the greatest “borrowers” of natural ingredients and elements, which are later used for the genuine skin care solutions. This is undoubtedly a great thing for you. Why? On the one side, you can use these products with the Mother Nature’s signature with no worries or second thoughts. They are extremely beneficial and totally harmless. On the other side, you’re sure that your skin gets only the very best of natural selection. All of these ingredients have withstood the merciless test of time. Korean beauty tradition doesn’t recognize years as the representative test unit. We’re actually talking about decades, if not the centuries themselves, of rigorous and constant testing and improvements in the real life situations. There are no laboratories in this case. The complete satisfaction of Korean women with the results was the only acceptable criterion. Here are the “sweet sixteen” natural ingredients, which will get you back your skin in your teenage period:
Foodaholic 3D Tomoto Natural Essence Mask
- Tomatoes are a rich source of vitamins A and C and folic acid. Tomatoes contain a wide array of beneficial nutrients and antioxidants, including alpha-lipoic acid, lycopene, choline, folic acid, beta-carotene and lutein.
- *Content Credit and Learn more: http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/273031.php
Foodaholic 3D Snail Natural Essence Mask
- As a snail protects itself, the slime that is excreted from its body is packed with nutrients like hyaluronic acid, glycoprotein enzymes, antimicrobial and copper peptides, and proteoglycans. All of these nutrients are already commonly added to beauty products and are thought to provide many benefits to skin.
- *Content Credit and Learn more: http://www.thedermreview.com/snail-cream/
Foodaholic 3D Royal Jelly Natural Essence Mask
- Royal jelly has a protein content of almost 13% and is a good source of vitamins including vitamin A, E, C and B vitamins, although it lacks vitamin B12. It also contains hormones, enzymes, fatty acids, sterols, DNA, RNA, gelatin and immune proteins that protect bees against infection.
- *Content Credit and Learn more: http://www.skinstore.com/royal-jelly.aspx
Foodaholic 3D Red Ginseng Natural Essence Mask
- Chinese medicine has used ginseng for centuries; practitioners believe the gnarled root of the plant promotes long life, strength and wisdom. There are two main types -- American and Asian or Korean ginseng. Modern medical studies have shown the ancient Chinese doctors weren’t entirely wrong -- ginseng does have valuable properties which can be harnessed as an important skin-care ingredient. *Content Credit and Learn more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/194315-ginseng-skin-care/
Foodaholic 3D Potato Natural Essence Mask
- Apart from being delicious when cooked, potatoes are quite nutritious. They have a high content of carbohydrates and vitamin C. Potatoes offer several health benefits. Of late, the cosmetic benefits of potatoes have also been recognized.
- *Content Credit and Learn more: http://www.stylecraze.com/articles/benefits-of-potato-for-skin-hair-and-health/
Foodaholic 3D Orange Natural Essence Mask
- Oranges are a good source of Vitamin C which is known to improve the skin texture and color. They help restoring collagen in our body which is responsible for skin firming and preventing early aging of skin. So, daily serving of citrus fruits helps our body fight aging.
- *Content Credit and Learn more: http://perfectskincareforyou.com/2010/03/benefits-of-orange-on-skin.html
Foodaholic 3D Oliver Natural Essence Mask
- You may want to consider using olive leaf extract to protect against skin damage from sun exposure, say researchers of a study published in a 2010 "Phytotherapy Research" journal. Olive leaf extract and an active constituent of olive leaf, called oleuropein, given twice daily for 14 days inhibited skin-thickening reactions to ultraviolet radiation. The extract and oleuropein also slowed melanin production and inhibited an enzyme that breaks down skin tissue.
- * Content Credit and Learn more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/376481-olive-leaf-extract-for-skin-problems/
Foodaholic 3D Green Gram Natural Essence Mask
- Green gram rejuvenates your skin by nourishing and exfoliating it. It removes the dead skin cells and brightens up the texture of the skin. It is rich in vitamins A and C that helps in giving a healthy glow to the skin.
- * Content Credit and Learn more: http://www.thehealthsite.com/beauty/6-amazing-benefits-of-moong-dal-or-green-gram-for-your-skin-and-hair-ta0115/
Foodaholic 3D Green Tea Natural Essence Mask
- Animal studies showed protection from skin cancer. Both animal and human studies have credibly demonstrated that topical green tea formulations reduce sun damage. Green tea appears to exert sun damage protection by quenching free radicals and reducing inflammation rather than by blocking UV rays. Therefore, green tea may synergistically enhance sun protection when used in addition to a sunscreen.
- * Content Credit and Learn more: http://www.smartskincare.com/treatments/topical/greentea.html
Foodaholic 3D Grain Natural Essence Mask
- The B vitamins are essential for cells throughout the body, including skin cells. It's important to get enough of foods rich in B vitamins, such as chicken, eggs, and fortified grain products, because a B vitamin deficiency can lead to dry, itchy skin.
- * Content Credit and Learn more: http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-and-supplements/lifestyle-guide-11/beauty-skin-care-vitamins-antioxidants?page=2
Foodaholic 3D Cucumber Natural Essence Mask
- With so many useful ingredients in cucumber it can help you in treating so many skin problems. It has become part of daily beauty product into face packs, facials, juice and many other things which can affect your skin.
- * Content Credit and Learn more: http://www.disabled-world.com/artman/publish/cucumber_benefits.shtml
Foodaholic 3D Collagen Natural Essence Mask
- Collagen is a remarkable protein that can help everything from athletic performance, wrinkles and heart disease. A growing number of Hollywood stars are turning to this exciting substance.
- * Content Credit and Learn more: http://www.zliving.com/beauty/anti-aging/discover-the-uses-of-collagen-for-weight-loss-wrinkles-2901/
Foodaholic 3D Coenzyme Natural Essence Mask
- Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), also known as ubiquinone, is a vitamin-like substance acting similar to Vitamin E. CoQ10 is critical to the production of energy in every cell of the body. It aids in circulation, stimulates the immune system, increases tissue oxygenation, and has vital anti-aging effects.
- * Content Credit and Learn more: http://www.makingcosmetics.com/articles/34-coenzyme-q10-in-cosmetics.pdf
Foodaholic 3D Bamboo Natural Essence Mask
- Bamboo extract comes from the leaves and stalks of an edible grass that is eaten by many of the world's animals. It is a rich source of silica, which is an essential nutrient for humans, too. In particular, silica plays a great role in keeping the skin and hair healthy. In fact, daily supplements of silica through the use of bamboo extract can improve the condition of hair and skin, even to the point of alleviating eczema and psoriasis.
- * Content Credit and Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/031097_skin_health_bamboo.html#ixzz3e3W7WAR6
Foodaholic 3D Blueberry Natural Essence Mask
- Blueberries contain antioxidants, molecules that help prevent the formation of harmful cells in the body. Extracts are available in liquid and supplement forms, which are used for a variety of health conditions ranging from glaucoma and diabetes to overall inflammation.
- * Content Credit and Learn more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/1001273-blueberry-extract-skin-care/
Foodaholic 3D Aloe Natural Essence Mask
- Various studies have been conducted to examine the benefits of the aloe vera plant and it was found out that aloe vera does in fact have several properties that are effective in treating a variety of skin conditions, from flaky or dry skin, cosmetic ailments, hair and scalp problems to many more.
- * Content Credit and Learn more: http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-7654/the-benefits-of-using-aloe-vera-for-skin-care-and-more.html
Differences between BB+CC cream and BB+CC Cushion?
BB cream actually originated from Korea. It is a multipur...
What is Korean Air Cushion Foundation Compacts?
Korean air cushion foundation compacts: your face’s best ...
Is SPF on BB cream enough? Or do we need separate sunscreen?
Is SPF in BB Cream Enough? While it has been well establi...
Air Cushion BB cream with SPF50+ PA+++
Protect your skin with Air cushion BB cream with SPF50+ P...
Advantage of using BB cream as daily skin care and base of your makeup
Advantages of using BB creams daily The BB cream is a str...
Why do we need skin finisher? BB cream? CC Cream?
Why do we need skin finisher? BB cream? CC Cream? Applyin...
Talk between foundations, tinted moisturizers, BB creams, CC creams, Cushion and more?
Your ideal foundations, moisturizers, BB creams, CC cream...
BB cream VS Foundation
BB cream VS Foundation Many people are concerned about w...
BB cream and CC cream are not moisturizer, they are Makeup with moisturizing function
BB and CC Creams: What they are and what they are not If...
CC Cream Making of - How do I Make my own CC Creams?
CC Cream Making of - How do I Make my own CC Creams? CC ...