The 10 Best Foods For Better Looking like Skin18 - put them in your face
The 10 Best Foods for Better Looking like Skin18 - put them in your face
The secret of having flawless skin is not that had to figure out. Since the skin is made up of living tissues and cells, that means that you need to treat it right and provide it with the right kind of nutrition and care. By using other natural materials, you can make sure that you always have beautiful and radiant skin. As you age, you need to make sure that you pay attention to your skin and make sure that it appears its best at all times. The face is a very important part when you think about the skin. When it comes to natural care methods, you can use some of the foods out there to help you achieve that perfect facial skin.
There are certain foods that you can at and also apply on your face for the best results. We are going to look at some of the ten top food that you can use for looking like skin18. They include the following:
- Berries – many of the berries contain a high quantity of antioxidants. These will help the skin on your face produce collagen, which will ensure that your skin is smooth at all times.
- Acai – Acai is an ideal remedy for your face. It has antioxidants ten times more than the red grapes, which is beneficial for your skin.
- Pomegranates – You will find pomegranates in most skin care products. This is because it makes the skin quite stronger and also protects the skin from UV rays which usually accelerate the aging process.
- Dark leafy greens – You can put dark leafy green (vegetables) such as spinach and broccoli counting anti-aging antioxidants and also lutein, which is ideal for your skin.
- Water – This is the best kind of natural substances that you can use to make sure that your skin is youthful. Make sure to drink enough water on a daily basis.
- Nuts and Seeds – These two substances are very high in vitamins A and E, which have proven to slow down the aging process of the skin.
- Eggs – This is another natural substance that contains high-level antioxidants, including vitamins B and E. They are also anti-aging substances for the skin.
- Tomatoes, grapefruit, and watermelon – You can eat or apply tomatoes on your face. Tomatoes contain the antioxidant lycopene, which is ideal for preventing damage from the sun, which reduced chances do get cancer and also damage of skin cells.
- Yellow and Orange foods – This includes foods like pumpkins, carrots, sweet potatoes among others. Such foods contain a high level of vitamin A which helps in protecting the skin.
- Citrus fruits - Such fruits are high in vitamin c which is ideal to help the skin make collagen, which the skin requires to protect itself.
One can also rely on an ideal natural mask that contain food substances to help with skin care. A few examples include Foodaholic 3D Tomato Natural Essence Mask, Foodaholic 3D Orange Natural Essence Mask, Foodaholic 3D Green Tea Natural Essence Mask, etc