Many people worry about the way their skin looks. Nobody likes to have pimples and blemishes, and unfortunately acne is one of the culprits for these skin imperfections. It is important to adopt certain skin care routines that can help to prevent the formation of acne.
Prevention is after all better than cure, and if at all possible one should avoid the formation of acne instead of allowing it to start and spread, and then try to cure it. Here are some things you should do to prevent the formation of acne:
- Keep your face clean – wash your face at least twice daily using a suitable cleanser to help remove impurities. Use warm water and mild facial cleansers.
- Apply a moisturizer that reduces dryness and the possibility of peeling, remember to always keep up a certain level of moist for the skin.
- Do not apply too much makeup and whenever you do make sure to remove it before you go to bed.
- Do not touch your face for no reason at all. Whenever you do you could easily be spreading bacteria. Also, never pick at pimples or try to pop them.
- Avoid too much exposure to the sun - always use SPF based moisturizer, BB cream or foundation or avoid exposing to outdoor too much. If you notice, many Asian ladies always cover up their skin with big hats, sunglasses and umbrella.
- Try to avoid junk food and similar unhealthy foods as much as possible. Consuming more fresh fruits and vegetables and wholegrain, and maintaining an overall healthy diet is important to maintain healthy skin.
Opt for noncomedogenic products. Korean skin care products available at skin18.com can help you keep your skin healthy and well cared for. Using these products in conjunction with a healthy diet will help you avoid acne problems
What is Korean Air Cushion Foundation Compacts?
Korean air cushion foundation compacts: your face’s best ...
Is SPF on BB cream enough? Or do we need separate sunscreen?
Is SPF in BB Cream Enough? While it has been well establi...
Air Cushion BB cream with SPF50+ PA+++
Protect your skin with Air cushion BB cream with SPF50+ P...
Advantage of using BB cream as daily skin care and base of your makeup
Advantages of using BB creams daily The BB cream is a str...
Why do we need skin finisher? BB cream? CC Cream?
Why do we need skin finisher? BB cream? CC Cream? Applyin...
Talk between foundations, tinted moisturizers, BB creams, CC creams, Cushion and more?
Your ideal foundations, moisturizers, BB creams, CC cream...
BB cream VS Foundation
BB cream VS Foundation Many people are concerned about w...
BB cream and CC cream are not moisturizer, they are Makeup with moisturizing function
BB and CC Creams: What they are and what they are not If...
CC Cream Making of - How do I Make my own CC Creams?
CC Cream Making of - How do I Make my own CC Creams? CC ...
How the BB cream Booms in Skin Care?
When Dr. Christine Schrammek have introduced the BB cream...