When you should start using anti-aging products?
One of the questions ladies often ask when it comes to their skin care, is when they should start using anti-aging products. Wrinkles and fine lines can become a huge issue in certain age, and normally, every woman wants to have beautiful, and youthful looking skin. It often sounds that having such a skin is a mission impossible, but when you take care of your skin properly, it will be beautiful and wrinkle free. You may take Korean ladies as the perfect example. Women from Korea are known worldwide for their clear, flawless skin, and one of the reasons why they look so phenomenal is their special skin care routine.
Twenties sound good
When you are young, and when your skin look perfect, you may take it for granted, but at some point, you may notice some imperfections on it. Now, it is the time to go back to the main question of when you need to start using anti-aging creams, serums, and so on. Everyone’s skin is different, and signs of aging on it are inevitable. But keep in mind that many other factors can be the reason why you have wrinkles, such as overexposure to the sun, for instance. After you turn 21, the production of collagen will reduce each year, for about 1 %, and after a while, you may notice wrinkles on your face. It means that you can start using anti-aging products in your twenties.
What anti-aging products to use?
While you are in your twenties, you should start using the basic products that will keep your skin firm, and beautiful, such as BB cream with SPF, and night cream. You can also choose anti-aging cleanser and toner, and later, you can add eye cream. Here are some suggestions:
- Grinif Skin Repair Blemish Balm Cream (SPF 25) – this BB cream will protect your skin from the sun, and thanks to its powerful repairing effect, it is the excellent choice for those who have sensitive, or damaged skin. Always choose a BB cream that will provide protection from ultra violet rays, like this one is. Also, Grinif Skin Repair BB cream is anti-wrinkle cream.
- Nature Republic Cell Booster Night Cream – a night cream is a very important part of your skin care routine, and this cream will nourish your skin during the night, it will moisturize it, and it will also improve the elasticity of the skin, its clarity and its vitality.
- Ben & Sera 30days Anti-aging Project Serum (Anti-Wrinkle / Whitening / Moisturizing)
- Ben & Sera 15 Days Anti-Wrinkle TaengTaeng Project Serum (Anti-Wrinkle / Anti-Aging / Moisturizing)
- Ben & Sera 7 Days Whitening Miracle Project Serum (Anti-Wrinkle / Anti-Aging / Moisturizing)
- Ben & Sera Rejuvenate Magic Serum (RMS) (Anti-Wrinkle / Whitening / Moisturizing)
- Four Season Aloe Soothing Waterful Oasis Mask (Whitening Function)
- Four Season Collagen Lifting Wrinkle Care Intensive Mask (Anti-wrinkle Function)
- Four Season Multi Vita Brightening Active Mask (Whitening Function)
- Four Season Red Ginseng White Clean Active Mask (Whitening Function)
- Four Season Snail Repairing Wrinkle Care Intensive Mask (Anti-wrinkle Function)
- Four Season Syn-ake Anti-Wrinkle Time Reset New Born Mask (Anti-wrinkle function)
Advantage of using BB cream as daily skin care and base of your makeup
Advantages of using BB creams daily The BB cream is a str...
Why do we need skin finisher? BB cream? CC Cream?
Why do we need skin finisher? BB cream? CC Cream? Applyin...
Talk between foundations, tinted moisturizers, BB creams, CC creams, Cushion and more?
Your ideal foundations, moisturizers, BB creams, CC cream...
BB cream VS Foundation
BB cream VS Foundation Many people are concerned about w...
BB cream and CC cream are not moisturizer, they are Makeup with moisturizing function
BB and CC Creams: What they are and what they are not If...
CC Cream Making of - How do I Make my own CC Creams?
CC Cream Making of - How do I Make my own CC Creams? CC ...
How the BB cream Booms in Skin Care?
When Dr. Christine Schrammek have introduced the BB cream...
Coconut Oil on BB Cream for Moisturizing!
Coconut Oil on BB Cream for Moisturizing! Coconut oil is ...
BB cream and the Korean products
We all love to have flawless skin as looking good is some...
Will "Skin Finishers" be the next big skincare trend from Korea?
What are Skin Finishers? Whenever we create something bea...