There is no perfect age to start a skin care regime. We are surrounded by pollution and the only part of our body that comes in direct contact with all the dust, dirt and grime is our skin, especially the face, thus it very essential to start looking after it from an early age. Each and every age has its own skin problems that need to be tackled accordingly. The only time when our skin is not normally an issue is the pre adolescences age. With the onset of adolescences, the body undergoes many hormonal changes due to which the skin breaks out into acne. Acne is the major issue during teens and even through the 20’s. As you step into your 30’s, the skin problems change, this being the busiest of all ages with everyone’s focus on career and family and hectic lifestyle, skin care is most often neglected. And as you start entering the 40’s the fear of fine lines and wrinkles creeps in.
So skin care is a constant regular regimen and has to be undertaken according to the age and environment. Let us break the skin care routine age wise.
When you think of teens you think of acne, hence it is essential to keep your face clean and drink plenty of water. The following Korean product will help you overcome this problem by treating acne and keeping them at bay.
Tea tree is known for treating acne and acne scars. Apply this mask on your face for 15 – 20 minutes after cleansing and toning your skin. After taking off the mask you should pat your face so that any residue gets absorbed.
- TonyMoly I am Real Face Mask Sheet – Tea Tree
- Holika Holika Juicy Mask Sheet – Tea Tree
- Grinif Real Tea Tree Cellulose Facial Mask (Healing)
- Etude House I Need You Mask Sheet - Tea Tree
- Innisfree It's Real Squeeze Mask - Tea Tree
- Mediheal Tea Tree Healing Solution Essential Mask
- SOC Tea Tree-Relax 3 steps Intensive Care Mask (Organic Herbs, Enhanced Ingredients)
This is again an excellent mask for acne prone skin. This mask needs to left on the face for 20 – 30 minutes, and on removal the remaining get should be massaged into skin.
20’ and 30’s
This is the time when you should have a good daily care routine for your skin. The basic steps are
- Cleansing – there are a range of cleansing foams and lotion to choose from Korean skin care range known for their excellent results.
- Toning- Always follow up cleansing with toning; this helps sooth skin.
- Moisturizing – A very important part of daily routine. You need to re hydrate your skin as it loses all its moisture due to daily wear and tear.
- Applying Sun Block – Finally never forget to apply sun block before leaving the house. Harsh sun can cause a lot of damage to the skin; there for you have to protect it at all times.
This routine should ideally be followed throughout life for a good healthy skin.
30 and above
Apart from the above mentioned routine you need add some anti-aging care as well.
- Ben and Sera 30 day Anti-Aging coating cream
- Ben & Sera 7 Days Whitening Miracle Project Serum (Anti-Wrinkle / Anti-Aging / Moisturizing)
- Ben & Sera 15 Days Anti-Wrinkle TaengTaeng Project Serum (Anti-Wrinkle / Anti-Aging / Moisturizing)
- Ben & Sera 30days Anti-aging Project Serum (Anti-Wrinkle / Whitening / Moisturizing)
There are many other anti-aging creams available from the Korean range which will work miracles on your face.
(Blogger : Moiyshee) Website Review : Skin Care | HUGE Sheet Mask Haul from Skin18
========================(Blogger : Moiyshee ) Skin C...
(Blogger: Gabrielle Smith) Sheet mask haul from skin18.com
... Read more on following screen capture graphic ====...
Counter effect of too much concealer
Counter effect of too much concealer Concealers are app...
It is BB cream, it is NOT foundation!
BB cream is often used as a substitute for foundation. Th...
Differences between BB+CC cream and BB+CC Cushion?
BB cream actually originated from Korea. It is a multipur...
What is Korean Air Cushion Foundation Compacts?
Korean air cushion foundation compacts: your face’s best ...
Is SPF on BB cream enough? Or do we need separate sunscreen?
Is SPF in BB Cream Enough? While it has been well establi...
Air Cushion BB cream with SPF50+ PA+++
Protect your skin with Air cushion BB cream with SPF50+ P...
Advantage of using BB cream as daily skin care and base of your makeup
Advantages of using BB creams daily The BB cream is a str...
Why do we need skin finisher? BB cream? CC Cream?
Why do we need skin finisher? BB cream? CC Cream? Applyin...