Kick start your skin care with a basic first, man~
It may be hard to believe but men also need to take care of their skin, especially their facial skin. Skin starts looking dull with age, even though it happens later in Men's life but it will come eventually. Men often remain outdoors, and therefore, their face has to bear the brunt of the sun’s UV rays. Basic skin care needs to be integrated in the day’s routine so as to prevent the need for any major expenditure on skin.
Here are five basic steps in men’s skin care routines:
- Wash the face gently and use soap lather for clearing the pores. Dab it dry instead of rubbing it dry.
- Use cleansers about once or twice a week for removing any dirt from the pores;
- Moisturizer is as necessary for men as it is for women. They help to give the skin its suppleness and smoothness.
- Anti aging creams are available for men as well.
- Creams that contain protection from ultraviolet rays can be used if there is the intention to go outside for a prolonged period of time.
Obviously, most men are not as concerned about the smoothness of their skin or the pores on their skin. But such a simple five step routine can help to keep them looking younger for longer. Moreover, SPF 30 or other creams that prevent ultraviolet rays of the sun damaging the skin also prevent cancers.
While so, not all skin care products suit everybody. Therefore, it is necessary to understand what the product offers, and try it in combination with other products to see whether it is indeed able to offer the desired benefits.
Men can also start on enjoying some character mask party and an obvious notice differences if the masking can last for 2-3 times per week for 1-2 months.