* Active VS Inactive Ingredients inside the skincare bottle.
* Always pay attention to the active ingredient.
* Inactive ingredients' examples are fragrance, coloring or flavoring.
Link to Video on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWDfL0EaQFQ
Related blog post at Skin18:
(1) Mask Sheet Ingredient: Flower
(2) Natural Ingredient for Korean's skin care
(3) Korean likes to use Natural Ingredient
(4) The Sweet Sixteen Natural Korean Facial SKin Care Ingredients
(5) Use of Ginseng in Korean Masks
(Blogger: Gabrielle Smith) Sheet mask haul from skin18.com
... Read more on following screen capture graphic ====...
Counter effect of too much concealer
Counter effect of too much concealer Concealers are app...
It is BB cream, it is NOT foundation!
BB cream is often used as a substitute for foundation. Th...
Differences between BB+CC cream and BB+CC Cushion?
BB cream actually originated from Korea. It is a multipur...
What is Korean Air Cushion Foundation Compacts?
Korean air cushion foundation compacts: your face’s best ...
Is SPF on BB cream enough? Or do we need separate sunscreen?
Is SPF in BB Cream Enough? While it has been well establi...
Air Cushion BB cream with SPF50+ PA+++
Protect your skin with Air cushion BB cream with SPF50+ P...
Advantage of using BB cream as daily skin care and base of your makeup
Advantages of using BB creams daily The BB cream is a str...
Why do we need skin finisher? BB cream? CC Cream?
Why do we need skin finisher? BB cream? CC Cream? Applyin...
Talk between foundations, tinted moisturizers, BB creams, CC creams, Cushion and more?
Your ideal foundations, moisturizers, BB creams, CC cream...