* EGF stands for Epidermal Growth Factor.
* Function for bouncy skin, revitalizing and smoothing.
* Can effectively promote cell regeneration, revitalize skin cells and repair damaged skin.
* Can also restore the skin to the best condition possible.
Link to video in youtube: https://youtu.be/-JQbnG201cM
Related blog post at Skin18:
(1) Protecting your skin using Donkey Milk
(2) Anti-aging Sercret - Project Servum for moisturizing/whiteing/anit-wrinkle
(3) Skin Problems and solutions
What is Korean Air Cushion Foundation Compacts?
Korean air cushion foundation compacts: your face’s best ...
Is SPF on BB cream enough? Or do we need separate sunscreen?
Is SPF in BB Cream Enough? While it has been well establi...
Air Cushion BB cream with SPF50+ PA+++
Protect your skin with Air cushion BB cream with SPF50+ P...
Advantage of using BB cream as daily skin care and base of your makeup
Advantages of using BB creams daily The BB cream is a str...
Why do we need skin finisher? BB cream? CC Cream?
Why do we need skin finisher? BB cream? CC Cream? Applyin...
Talk between foundations, tinted moisturizers, BB creams, CC creams, Cushion and more?
Your ideal foundations, moisturizers, BB creams, CC cream...
BB cream VS Foundation
BB cream VS Foundation Many people are concerned about w...
BB cream and CC cream are not moisturizer, they are Makeup with moisturizing function
BB and CC Creams: What they are and what they are not If...
CC Cream Making of - How do I Make my own CC Creams?
CC Cream Making of - How do I Make my own CC Creams? CC ...
How the BB cream Booms in Skin Care?
When Dr. Christine Schrammek have introduced the BB cream...