- Donkey milk is totally precious as it assists your skin to be noble and luxurious.
- Donkey milk is very rich in the EGF ingredients that comes naturally.
- At the age of 25, it is marked as one of the main cause of aging because of losing EGF
- Rich content of Donkey Milk(A): Hyaluronic acid, Ceramide, Vitamin E, Glycerine, EGF
- Rich content of Donkey Milk(B): Maginesium, Minerals, Proteins, Calcium, Iron
Link to video in youtube: https://youtu.be/Sj8QyqUbz2s
Related blog post at skin18:
(1) Protecting your skin using Donkey Milk:
(2) (Blogger: asianbeautyobsessed.wordpress.com) [Review] Cleomee Donkey Real Milk Oil Mask
(3) Donkey Milk and Horse Oil as the hot new South Korean beauty trends making their way to the US
(4) Ingredient detail review: Milk
It is BB cream, it is NOT foundation!
BB cream is often used as a substitute for foundation. Th...
Differences between BB+CC cream and BB+CC Cushion?
BB cream actually originated from Korea. It is a multipur...
What is Korean Air Cushion Foundation Compacts?
Korean air cushion foundation compacts: your face’s best ...
Is SPF on BB cream enough? Or do we need separate sunscreen?
Is SPF in BB Cream Enough? While it has been well establi...
Air Cushion BB cream with SPF50+ PA+++
Protect your skin with Air cushion BB cream with SPF50+ P...
Advantage of using BB cream as daily skin care and base of your makeup
Advantages of using BB creams daily The BB cream is a str...
Why do we need skin finisher? BB cream? CC Cream?
Why do we need skin finisher? BB cream? CC Cream? Applyin...
Talk between foundations, tinted moisturizers, BB creams, CC creams, Cushion and more?
Your ideal foundations, moisturizers, BB creams, CC cream...
BB cream VS Foundation
BB cream VS Foundation Many people are concerned about w...
BB cream and CC cream are not moisturizer, they are Makeup with moisturizing function
BB and CC Creams: What they are and what they are not If...