- Donkey milk is totally precious as it assists your skin to be noble and luxurious.
- Donkey milk is very rich in the EGF ingredients that comes naturally.
- At the age of 25, it is marked as one of the main cause of aging because of losing EGF
- Rich content of Donkey Milk(A): Hyaluronic acid, Ceramide, Vitamin E, Glycerine, EGF
- Rich content of Donkey Milk(B): Maginesium, Minerals, Proteins, Calcium, Iron
Link to video in youtube: https://youtu.be/Sj8QyqUbz2s
Related blog post at skin18:
(1) Protecting your skin using Donkey Milk:
(2) (Blogger: asianbeautyobsessed.wordpress.com) [Review] Cleomee Donkey Real Milk Oil Mask
(3) Donkey Milk and Horse Oil as the hot new South Korean beauty trends making their way to the US
(4) Ingredient detail review: Milk
Advantage of using BB cream as daily skin care and base of your makeup
Advantages of using BB creams daily The BB cream is a str...
Why do we need skin finisher? BB cream? CC Cream?
Why do we need skin finisher? BB cream? CC Cream? Applyin...
Talk between foundations, tinted moisturizers, BB creams, CC creams, Cushion and more?
Your ideal foundations, moisturizers, BB creams, CC cream...
BB cream VS Foundation
BB cream VS Foundation Many people are concerned about w...
BB cream and CC cream are not moisturizer, they are Makeup with moisturizing function
BB and CC Creams: What they are and what they are not If...
CC Cream Making of - How do I Make my own CC Creams?
CC Cream Making of - How do I Make my own CC Creams? CC ...
How the BB cream Booms in Skin Care?
When Dr. Christine Schrammek have introduced the BB cream...
Coconut Oil on BB Cream for Moisturizing!
Coconut Oil on BB Cream for Moisturizing! Coconut oil is ...
BB cream and the Korean products
We all love to have flawless skin as looking good is some...
Will "Skin Finishers" be the next big skincare trend from Korea?
What are Skin Finishers? Whenever we create something bea...