- Donkey milk is totally precious as it assists your skin to be noble and luxurious.
- Donkey milk is very rich in the EGF ingredients that comes naturally.
- At the age of 25, it is marked as one of the main cause of aging because of losing EGF
- Rich content of Donkey Milk(A): Hyaluronic acid, Ceramide, Vitamin E, Glycerine, EGF
- Rich content of Donkey Milk(B): Maginesium, Minerals, Proteins, Calcium, Iron
Link to video in youtube: https://youtu.be/Sj8QyqUbz2s
Related blog post at skin18:
(1) Protecting your skin using Donkey Milk:
(2) (Blogger: asianbeautyobsessed.wordpress.com) [Review] Cleomee Donkey Real Milk Oil Mask
(3) Donkey Milk and Horse Oil as the hot new South Korean beauty trends making their way to the US
(4) Ingredient detail review: Milk
(Blogger : Moiyshee) Website Review : Skin Care | HUGE Sheet Mask Haul from Skin18
========================(Blogger : Moiyshee ) Skin C...
(Blogger: Gabrielle Smith) Sheet mask haul from skin18.com
... Read more on following screen capture graphic ====...
Counter effect of too much concealer
Counter effect of too much concealer Concealers are app...
It is BB cream, it is NOT foundation!
BB cream is often used as a substitute for foundation. Th...
Differences between BB+CC cream and BB+CC Cushion?
BB cream actually originated from Korea. It is a multipur...
What is Korean Air Cushion Foundation Compacts?
Korean air cushion foundation compacts: your face’s best ...
Is SPF on BB cream enough? Or do we need separate sunscreen?
Is SPF in BB Cream Enough? While it has been well establi...
Air Cushion BB cream with SPF50+ PA+++
Protect your skin with Air cushion BB cream with SPF50+ P...
Advantage of using BB cream as daily skin care and base of your makeup
Advantages of using BB creams daily The BB cream is a str...
Why do we need skin finisher? BB cream? CC Cream?
Why do we need skin finisher? BB cream? CC Cream? Applyin...