Product Review: Banila Co. - Clean it ZERO series
Product Review: Banila Co. – Clean it ZERO series
Banila Co. is a South Korean brand known for its skincare products. It was established in 2005 and since then it is producing excellent products for a better skincare. It has several sorts of creams and balms to cleans and rejuvenate the skin. The Banila Co. clean it zero is a series of different products for different purposes.
The Banila Co. clean it zero cleansing balm: this balm uses gentle fruit extracts for cleansing the face. The product is in fact very unique as it is provided in solid form unlikely to other oil cleansers. The cleanser has sherbet-y texture that is very easy to scoop out with the help of a little spatula and placed in your palm. This great formulation makes it reliable and super travel friendly. Moreover it does not leave behind any greasy residue as well as remove all the waterproof makeup without any harm and stripping the face of its natural oils.
This cleansing balm cream contains papaya extract, widely known for its vitamin C, cherry extract, best source of vitamin A and mineral oil. The formula has a smooth citrus fragrance but not too strong. The great thing about the product is that it is equally good and effective for all skin types including dry, normal, combination and of course for oily skin as well.
Banila Co. clean it zero in radiance: A wonderful product that can remove waterproof mascara, eye liner, lipstick ad everything you want to remove. This is really a magical cream that can show the results with full strength. Take a suitable amount of the product, massage it on the face or wherever required with your dry hands and then clean it away with water or tissue. Before this, we had to use wet tissues and then clean the face withcleansing foam but still there remained some signs of make. But with the launch of this product the users will feel a clear difference. All the blemish will be removed leaving skin smooth, subtle and breathing. The cream is in the form of gel-cream and the texture is named as ‘sherbet’ texture on the packaging. The main ingredients involve:
- Mineral oil
- Seed oil
Inside the packaging there is separator between the product and its cap to place a little spoon there. This is quite hygienic to keep a separate spoon there instead using your fingers over and over to take out the cream.
There are four variations of the product:
- Clean it zero Resveratrol: an effective product to reduce the open and large pores
- Clean it zero Original: most suitable for normal skin as it contains acerola and herbal essences to moisturize the skin.
- Clean it zero Purity: this is product specially designed for sensitive skin. A fresh one in the family that contains no fragrance and artificial pigments; no alcohol and mineral oil; null-additive paraben
- Clean it zero Radiance: An effective whitening cream that contains viticin and moringa, an essence for brighter face.
You can also get samples packs to try it first before you buy the large pack:
This 4 in 1 pack contains four types of Banila Co.Clean it Zero and each with 7ml in size (Click to the following link to get each individual sample or full size package:
- Clean it ZERO Original (for combination/ normal skin)
- Clean it ZERO (+) Purity(for sensitive skin)
- Clean it ZERO Resveratrol (for oily skin)
- Clean it ZERO Radiance (for dry skin)