Stylish 4D Mask masks? What does it mean?
4D Mask is a three-dimensional elastic sheet designed to fit your face perfectly. It enhances the active ingredients to be fully absorbed into your face. For me, 4D mask is very innovative and fresh to me. I have not tried this kind of mask before although I always use mask. The first 4D mask that I have tried was Foodaholic – 4D Skinny Fit Bird Nest Essence Mask. The packing was simple and pretty which was a glass bottle with bird nest inside. It seemed that the mask was rich in protein and good to our skin. When I opened it, it smelled good and I like the smell. In addition, the mask material inspired me. I could see some patterns on the fiber mask.
Beside, when I flattened the mask, the mask is very large because it contained rings which could tight on the ears. That was the meaning of 4D. After applying the mask on my face, it would not drop off although I walked. Furthermore, it could wrap my chin and I could feel the nutrition was fully adsorbed.
After 20 minutes, I took it off and I could feel my skin was full of energy. This skin is elastic and humidity increased a bit. When I walked in an air condition room, my skin did not feel tight. I will use this 4D mask again.
How to use
- After washing the face, arrange the skin with a toner.
- Match the sheet from the eye and pull a part of incision sheet to ears and hang it.
- After 20 – 30 minutes, remove the mask and use the finger to absorb the remaining essence on the face gently.
- Use it regularly 1 – 3 times a week to get a better effect.
- In summer, keep in the refrigerator as package itself for refreshing.
- In winter, give package soak about 2 – 3 minutes in 50 – 60°C of water before use.
- Avoid using on blemishes, pimples, irritated or sunburned skin.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if skin rash or irritation occurs.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.