Skin is very important as well as sensitive feature of our body. In today’s world, everyone wants to have a beautiful, smooth, and clean skin and therefore multiple skin crèmes and lotions are being used by masses around the world. Now a day, people have been involved in taking care of their skins more than ever. For this purpose, there are almost thousands of brands all around the world that are offering multiple types of crèmes and lotions for skin while claiming to make your skin better. This product provides you the quality results if the instructions are followed properly. Banila Co.: Clean it ZERO, is a very effective oil cleanser that is available for various types of skins. You can choose this oil cleanser with respect to your skin type and get the benefits.
Features of Banila Co.: Clean it ZERO original, for normal skin
Following are the features of Banila Co.: Clean it ZERO original, which is for the normal skin:
- This cleanser is basically in sherbet form, which changes its form into the oil when you take it out from the bottle to apply on the skin.
- It helps to remove makeup from your face as you apply it on your face and give a smooth massage.
- It is type of cleanser that claims to remove makeup as well as dirt from your skin.
- It does not leave any greasy remainders on your skin, hence does not require any drying of your skin.
- It helps to remove waterproof makeup as well.
- When you apply it to remove the makeup, it also removes the dirt from your skin pores at the same time.
- You need to use a spatula to take a certain amount of it.
- Apply it slowly all over your face and do a gentle massage.
- After complete application, rinse your face with water.
- After applying the water, it will blend into a milky form. Now you have to do some more massage to completely clean your skin without leaving any makeup trace behind.
- Dry your face with the help of towel or tissue.
- Avoid applying it on any part of the skin which gives you irritation.
- Stop using it if you see any adverse symptoms such as itchiness, red spots, irritation after using it.
- Immediately consult a dermatologist on having such effects.
- Close the product tightly and safely after its use.
- This product must be kept away from the children. Immediately consult the doctor if children misuse it in any way.
- Keep the product away from high temperatures and sun exposure.
Not sure about the product? Try it with the sampler, comes with 4 types: Banila Co. - Clean it ZERO 4 in 1 (Original, Purity, Resveratrol, Radiance)
read more: http://skin18.com/search?q=banila+zero
Is SPF on BB cream enough? Or do we need separate sunscreen?
Is SPF in BB Cream Enough? While it has been well establi...
Air Cushion BB cream with SPF50+ PA+++
Protect your skin with Air cushion BB cream with SPF50+ P...
Advantage of using BB cream as daily skin care and base of your makeup
Advantages of using BB creams daily The BB cream is a str...
Why do we need skin finisher? BB cream? CC Cream?
Why do we need skin finisher? BB cream? CC Cream? Applyin...
Talk between foundations, tinted moisturizers, BB creams, CC creams, Cushion and more?
Your ideal foundations, moisturizers, BB creams, CC cream...
BB cream VS Foundation
BB cream VS Foundation Many people are concerned about w...
BB cream and CC cream are not moisturizer, they are Makeup with moisturizing function
BB and CC Creams: What they are and what they are not If...
CC Cream Making of - How do I Make my own CC Creams?
CC Cream Making of - How do I Make my own CC Creams? CC ...
How the BB cream Booms in Skin Care?
When Dr. Christine Schrammek have introduced the BB cream...
Coconut Oil on BB Cream for Moisturizing!
Coconut Oil on BB Cream for Moisturizing! Coconut oil is ...