Thank you for joining our Worldwide YoungLiving Essential Oils Giveaway @skin18com, let's review our fruitful content
🌟 Summer Round 3 (out of 10 rounds) How?
- ☑ (1) Like this photo & follow@skin18com
- ☑ (2) Answer question - What is Dopamine?
- ☑ (3) Tag two friends
🌟 Bonus - Re-post and tag @skin18com
💭 Duration: 31 July (F) - 07 Aug (Th)
💭 Free Shipping worldwide
💭 Gifts: Lavender essential oil samplers (0.15ml) x 3 + Diluted Joy essential oil roll-ons x 3
💭 Remember to answer our question under comments
💭 3 winners
Post #1 (out of 3) - https://www.instagram.com/p/CDTq9Pdg4mX/
- Answer- Dopamine is a neurotransmitter made in the brain. Basically, it acts as a chemical messenger between neurons. Dopamine is released when your brain is expecting a reward.
- Dopamine is a chemical that acts as a messenger between brain cells. Dopamine is important for many of our daily behaviors. It plays a role in how we move, for instance, as well as what we eat, how we learn and even whether we become addicted to drugs.
- Dopamine is the feel good neurotransmitter. Released when we eat or feel pleasure.
- Dopamine is a type of neurotransmitter. Your body makes it, and your nervous system uses it to send messages between nerve cells. That's why it's sometimes called a chemical messenger. Dopamine plays a role in how we feel pleasure. It's a big part of our unique human ability to think and plan.
Post #2 (out of 3) - https://www.instagram.com/p/CDYSQFgFFsu/
- Dopamine is the neuro transmitter which involve in our brain and that also act on our skin to remove give nuyrients to the skin and remove dark cell from it give glowing and noninflammatory skin.
- Dopamine is the "feel good" neurotransmitter. When released makes us feel happy, good, etc. It is also will increase your blood pressure.
- Dopamine is a type of neurotransmitter. Your body makes it, and your nervous system uses it to send messages between nerve cells. That's why it's sometimes called a chemical messenger. Dopamine plays a role in how we feel pleasure.
- Dopamine is what will increase in my brain, if I win this giveaway since it plays a major role in motivational component of reward motivated behavior. It is a hormone and a neurotransmitter, it's the main chemical of pleasure.
- Being a chemist😊Dopamine is a hormone and a neurotransmitter that plays several important roles in the brain and body. It is an organic chemical of the catecholamine and phenethylamine families.
Post #3 (out of 3) - https://www.instagram.com/p/CDgAvQ6AE2y/
- Dopamine is the happy hormone of the body that provides the feeling of happiness, love ,and provides good vibes