Advantages of Sheet Mask (Paper Mask)
Facial masks or Sheet masks are getting very popular nowadays worldwide and people are in love the term k-beauty. Bloggers are crazy about sheet mask and ladies are trying to get themselves updated by following up the trend. They are the talk of the town but some people still do not see benefices on using them as a skincare routine.
Many instead like to make use of kitchen’s skincare food ingredients for homemade recipes masks. It is hard to explain but life can become so simpler and convenient with sheet mask that cost less then US$1. So what are they? And how can they become so popular in such a short period of time?
What's a Paper Face Mask Pack (Sheet Mask)?
There are several kinds of face masks: creamy facial masks typically bought in tubes or containers, peel off facial masks and paper face masks also called mask sheets. But what about the paper based face masks?
A paper face mask is a soft piece of paper or tissue cut in the form of a mask soaked in different kinds of nutrients and fixings.
There's a mask for a variety of kinds of desirable skin care effects with a unique ingredient for each one. e.g. there are seaweed masks, lemon, fruit or plant infusions, such as cactus, cucumber, aloe, herb, red ginseng and the list goes on.
These face mask packs can be used by both men and women. Face masks are used after you bathe your face and left on for a duration of 15-20 minutes.
Each facial mask even offers a unique function. Some are made for heavy cleanse, cleaning the pores, hydration, firming, nourishing, anti-aging, whitening, soothing an worn-out face and more. For example, a Collagen facial mask will have revitalize skin. It'll heighten your skin to keep moisture in a brief amount of time for dehydrated skin that's tired, burnt and exhausted from UV rays.
Spa Facial vs Home Sheet Mask
- Advantage - No mess no fuss. Use within 20 seconds.
- Traveling pack - take it with you when you travel or use it on your flight.
- Exceptionally successful - Immediate difference after use, but it is always better if you can run a facial habit by doing a minimum of 1-2 mask per week for a obvious result.
- Clean ingredient list for different skin type - by understanding more on ingredients, you can find the best sheet mask that can fit best for your skin type.
- Users testify that high quality Sheet Mask were better than a $90 facial.