What do eye patch do and how they work?
Eye patch is the best solution for removing eye area wrinkle, dark circle or relief puffiness.
Starting at the age of 20 up till 30, 40, 50 and up; collagen and glycoprotein inside your skin will reduce gradually - those are important skin framework for a elastic fibrous within connective tissue. Eye's area is the most delicated area on the face and most significant area to show your age while reducing of fibrous occur, it usually shown with dark circle and wrinkles. This case also applies to your face and neck because those are areas expose to sunlight and air the most without protection.
Effect of eye patch to different age:
- Age of 20's - A light moistening for this age, recommended to be use only 2-3 times a week to keep moist around eye's area.
- Age of 30's - Significant moisturize around area at first. After using eye patch for 2 months or above - wrinkles will reduce gradually with a smoother skin surface around the eye area.
- Age of 40's - Function of slowly shrink enlarged pore, reduce the risk of appearance of wrinkles. At this age, is the most important time to go from looking young and aging, it is strongly recommended to start using eye patch at this age.
- Age of 50's - Moisturizing of eye area is VERY important at this age, eye patch can provide elasticity for eye's area. Recommended to be use for at least 3 months for anti-aging and anit-wrinkle effects.
- Rearar DiaForce Hydro Gel Eye Patch - Black Pearl (Firming)
- Rearar DiaForce Hydro Gel Eye Patch - Aqua Blue (Firming)
- Rearar DiaForce Hydro Gel Eye Patch - Ruby (Moisturizing)
- Rearar DiaForce Hydro Gel Eye Patch - Gold (Nutrition).
Eye area is the most sensitive area on the whole face that can easily show your age, some people will find their wrinkles starts as early as 20's. There are many reasons behind which includes but not limited to health status, sleeping status, heavy makeup (skin was unable to breath), wrong concealer used (material too thick or too dry), personal behavior (rubbing eyes too hard) etc. It is VERY important to use eye patches with nutrition to comfort your eye area to avoid the "growth" of those wrinkles. It is also important to keep the firming by using hydrogel mask to tighten the skin up. It is best to start when you do not have any wrinkles developed yet, some people might think it is not necessary to use eye patch because they do not have any wrinkle. The best way is to start using eye patch to avoid the "starts". Products includes Luke Hydrogel Eye Patch for Wrinkles (Red),
Dark Circle is another aging killer, reasons behind are more related to health status, sleeping status and eating habit also has a big effect on this problem. Obviously eye patches can help on dark circle but it works only if a person gets enough rest, eat healthy (no junk food) and stress free.
- SOC BLACK PEARL-EGF HYDROGEL EYE PATCH (60 PATCHES),
- SOC GOLD-SNAIL HYDROGEL EYE PATCH (60 PATCHES)
- SOC PEARL-DIAMOND HYDROGEL EYE PATCH (60 PATCHES)
Tightening skin around eye area is the hardest job for skin care product because firming has a big relationship to age. Some eye patch has function of help reducing eye puffiness and tightening skin under eyes. Patch like Luke Hydrogel Eye Patch for Eye Puffiness (Purple) has highly concentrated Moisturizing patch with high formulated on main ingredient in Marine Collagen, Vitamin A, E and Aloe Vera
- LUKE Hydrogel Eye Patch series has a total of 4 types aim for different eye treatment problems:
- Wrinkles (Red) - starting to have lines under your eyes? this type of eye patch is suggested for those with obvious lines under eyes. Often usage can fade out lines and wrinkle.
- Eye Puffiness (Purple) - many people get puffy eyes in the morning or at night because of body or skin tiredness, get the best result to be used in the morning time with those patch to relax under eye area.
- Collagen (Green) - skin area under eyes need nutrition pumping just like how we need to eat everyday, feed your eyes with "collagen" which is the most abundant protein in the human body and is the substance that holds the whole body together
- Vitamin (Orange) - skin area under eyes need nutrition pumping just like how we need to eat everyday, feed your eyes with "vitamin" which is essential nutrients that your body need in small amounts in order to work properly.
Except using eye patch, there are important Tips to protect your eyes, try to avoid the following:
- DO NOT rub your eyes - or rub gently or slowly
- Heavy eye makeup on a daily basis - try to avoid heavy eye liner especially the liquid dry out kind
- Lack of sleep - always keep yourself to have enough sleep
- Dryness - always keep your eye area moist with lotion/essence
What is Korean Air Cushion Foundation Compacts?
Korean air cushion foundation compacts: your face’s best ...
Is SPF on BB cream enough? Or do we need separate sunscreen?
Is SPF in BB Cream Enough? While it has been well establi...
Air Cushion BB cream with SPF50+ PA+++
Protect your skin with Air cushion BB cream with SPF50+ P...
Advantage of using BB cream as daily skin care and base of your makeup
Advantages of using BB creams daily The BB cream is a str...
Why do we need skin finisher? BB cream? CC Cream?
Why do we need skin finisher? BB cream? CC Cream? Applyin...
Talk between foundations, tinted moisturizers, BB creams, CC creams, Cushion and more?
Your ideal foundations, moisturizers, BB creams, CC cream...
BB cream VS Foundation
BB cream VS Foundation Many people are concerned about w...
BB cream and CC cream are not moisturizer, they are Makeup with moisturizing function
BB and CC Creams: What they are and what they are not If...
CC Cream Making of - How do I Make my own CC Creams?
CC Cream Making of - How do I Make my own CC Creams? CC ...
How the BB cream Booms in Skin Care?
When Dr. Christine Schrammek have introduced the BB cream...