There are dozens of different essential oils but some remain more popular than others, especially since they offer different kinds of benefits and are easy to find. These are the top 5 essential oils for those who would like to start off in the field of essential oils:
- Lavender – a very versatile essential oil that helps with skin problems such as bruises, cuts, and irritations, while also being an all-rounder when it comes to relaxing effects. Lavender is perfect for those who need some calming down, or some help to sleep better. It can be used to relieve skin conditions such as eczema and dermatitis. It is also helpful to relieve nausea and motion sickness. It is also known to alleviate hay fever, chapped or sunburned lips and cold sores.
- Lemon – lemon is ideal when one needs some relief from nausea, as well as to improve digestion. It is often used when one suffers from constipation and gastritis. Lemon is also helpful to nourish the skin as it helps to reduce acne, hydrate the skin and reduce tissue damage. It also has anti-aging effects and is great as an antioxidant. It also boosts oral health and relives cough, not to mention its natural disinfectant properties.
- Peppermint – relieves muscle and joint pains, and also offers relief from sinus and respiratory related problems. It is thus used for colds, asthma, bronchitis and similar conditions.
- Tea Tree oil – has anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties, while stimulating the immune system.
- Frankincense – reduces inflammation, builds immunity, improves memory, and reduces signs of aging.
It is BB cream, it is NOT foundation!
BB cream is often used as a substitute for foundation. Th...
Differences between BB+CC cream and BB+CC Cushion?
BB cream actually originated from Korea. It is a multipur...
What is Korean Air Cushion Foundation Compacts?
Korean air cushion foundation compacts: your face’s best ...
Is SPF on BB cream enough? Or do we need separate sunscreen?
Is SPF in BB Cream Enough? While it has been well establi...
Air Cushion BB cream with SPF50+ PA+++
Protect your skin with Air cushion BB cream with SPF50+ P...
Advantage of using BB cream as daily skin care and base of your makeup
Advantages of using BB creams daily The BB cream is a str...
Why do we need skin finisher? BB cream? CC Cream?
Why do we need skin finisher? BB cream? CC Cream? Applyin...
Talk between foundations, tinted moisturizers, BB creams, CC creams, Cushion and more?
Your ideal foundations, moisturizers, BB creams, CC cream...
BB cream VS Foundation
BB cream VS Foundation Many people are concerned about w...
BB cream and CC cream are not moisturizer, they are Makeup with moisturizing function
BB and CC Creams: What they are and what they are not If...