Milk, as we all know, is so beneficial for the body, and ,off course, it is useful for the skin too. There are many DIY homemade masks you can do easily. Here are some benefits of milk for the skin which your skin needs, for sure!
1- Moisturizing zone of the most important benefits of milk is its moisturization. If you are suffering from a dry skin, especially in winter, milk mask is a perfect solution for it. Milk homemade mask will not dry up the skin but it will make it modestly soft and bright.
2- Aging signs removal: Milk mask is incredibly effective in age fighting. It can reduce aging signs such as fine lines and wrinkles. So, you well not be worried about being aged any more!
3- pores shrinking: pores are very annoying to all girls and there are a numerous numbers of pores shrinking products work only for reducing the pores from the skin. But you can't imagine the effectiveness of milk in pores cleaning. You can clean your face with milk only and it well shrink the pores amazingly.
- Coffee and Milk mask:
- Coffee is very useful to the skin. You can make a coffee mask or even a scrub to your body. It helps the blood flow if you massage your face with it and, therefore, will increase your face brightness. As I mentioned before, milk will clean your face and make it looks younger.
- ingredient: 3 tsp of coffee grounds and 3 tsp of milk
- How to? Mix the coffee and the milk together and massage your skin with it ,then leave it on your skin for 15-20 minutes. After that, wash your skin with cool water.
- Turmeric and Honey mask
- Turmeric contains many kinds of vitamins such as, Vitamin C and Vitamin 86 which supply the skin with collagen and help in skin cells' formation. Honey is very important for skin's cleansing. It even eliminates the skin's discoloration.
- ingredient:- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder.- 1 tsp honey- 1 tsp milk
- How to? Mix all the ingredient with each other and slather your face with a little amount of the mask. Leave it on your face for 5-10 minutes and then rinse off the mask softly with a cool water. Don't worry about the turmeric, it well not color your face because it is a little amount comparing to other ingredients.
- Tomato is known for its incredibly amazing and fast benefits for the skin. It makes the skin more rosy and fresh. It is also a good cleanser which well clean the skin of any impurities, such as makeup remains and pores.
- ingredient:- 1 tsp tomato juice,- 1 tsp milk.
- How to? Mix the milk and tomato juices and apply it over your face. Wait tell the layer is dries and then make another ones( as much as you need, but three is good). Leave the mask on your face until the morning and then rinse it off with cool water.
Homemade masks are very useful and easy to do and milk mask is one of the amazing masks you shall try. lt works as a moisturizer which well make your face soft. It is also an anti-aging mask full of vitamins that are responsible to provide the skin with collagen and are important to reduce the wrinkles. Another benefit about milk homemade mask that its great role in pores shrinking. There are lots of other benefits of milk masks and they are easy to do.
What is Korean Air Cushion Foundation Compacts?
Korean air cushion foundation compacts: your face’s best ...
Is SPF on BB cream enough? Or do we need separate sunscreen?
Is SPF in BB Cream Enough? While it has been well establi...
Air Cushion BB cream with SPF50+ PA+++
Protect your skin with Air cushion BB cream with SPF50+ P...
Advantage of using BB cream as daily skin care and base of your makeup
Advantages of using BB creams daily The BB cream is a str...
Why do we need skin finisher? BB cream? CC Cream?
Why do we need skin finisher? BB cream? CC Cream? Applyin...
Talk between foundations, tinted moisturizers, BB creams, CC creams, Cushion and more?
Your ideal foundations, moisturizers, BB creams, CC cream...
BB cream VS Foundation
BB cream VS Foundation Many people are concerned about w...
BB cream and CC cream are not moisturizer, they are Makeup with moisturizing function
BB and CC Creams: What they are and what they are not If...
CC Cream Making of - How do I Make my own CC Creams?
CC Cream Making of - How do I Make my own CC Creams? CC ...
How the BB cream Booms in Skin Care?
When Dr. Christine Schrammek have introduced the BB cream...