Green tea has broadly gained reputation in the current years, because of its health and beauty benefits. Green tea carries high concentration of anti-oxidants, which helps to fight in opposition to free radicals inside the frame. As a result, it helps to delay the formation of wrinkles and other diseases. The regular intake of inexperienced tea accelerates the slimming process of the body. It flushes out pollutants from the frame, consequently assisting within the herbal de-toxification of the frame. There are many cosmetic products available within the marketplace containing inexperienced tea as an energetic ingredient. However, in case you do no longer desire to spend a bomb on these products, and then use this homemade green tea face masks for special skin types!
- Green tea DIY homemade mask for Dry to Normal Skin:
- In 1 Tbsp of cream, add 1 Tbsp of sugar and mix well
- Prepare the pack by adding 1-2 Tbsp of green tea concoction into it
- Apply this mixture on the face and slowly scrub in circular motions
- Keep it for 15 minutes
- Rinse off with warm water
Why to use this?
There is no doubt that sugar is a superb skin exfoliate as its granules work as micro particles and removes the dead cells and dirt form the outer layers of the skin. It gradually dissolves on the skin, thus leaving the skin spongy and smooth. The cream moisturizes and hydrates the dry skin, also provided that a natural glow to the skin.
- Green tea DIY homemade mask for Glowing Skin:
Are you suffering from wrinkles crow’s feet or dark spots and need an on the spot fix to get glowing skin? Then use the green tea face mask to immediately add the glow to your face and also moisturize
- Put 2 Tbsp of honey in a bowl and add 1-2 Tbsp of green tea water and mix well to get a solution
- Pour cotton balls into this resolution add apply all over the face.
- Keep for 15 minutes and rinse off with cool water. Repeat this face pack twice a week to reduce the signs of ageing
- Green tea Pack for Oily Skin:
- Take 1 Tbsp of rice flour
- add 1 Tbsp of lemon juice in it
- make a smooth paste by adding 2 Tbsp of green tea water
- Apply all over the face and
- keep for 20 minutes
- rinsing with cool water
Rice flour delights blemishes, pigmentation and dark spots. It also has exfoliating features and helps absorb the surplus oil and sebum from the face. Customary use of rice flour in the face packs will give one a healthy and glowing skin.
Hope you liked the entire green tea DIY homemade mask for different skin types. Take care and keep it stylish!
What is Korean Air Cushion Foundation Compacts?
Korean air cushion foundation compacts: your face’s best ...
Is SPF on BB cream enough? Or do we need separate sunscreen?
Is SPF in BB Cream Enough? While it has been well establi...
Air Cushion BB cream with SPF50+ PA+++
Protect your skin with Air cushion BB cream with SPF50+ P...
Advantage of using BB cream as daily skin care and base of your makeup
Advantages of using BB creams daily The BB cream is a str...
Why do we need skin finisher? BB cream? CC Cream?
Why do we need skin finisher? BB cream? CC Cream? Applyin...
Talk between foundations, tinted moisturizers, BB creams, CC creams, Cushion and more?
Your ideal foundations, moisturizers, BB creams, CC cream...
BB cream VS Foundation
BB cream VS Foundation Many people are concerned about w...
BB cream and CC cream are not moisturizer, they are Makeup with moisturizing function
BB and CC Creams: What they are and what they are not If...
CC Cream Making of - How do I Make my own CC Creams?
CC Cream Making of - How do I Make my own CC Creams? CC ...
How the BB cream Booms in Skin Care?
When Dr. Christine Schrammek have introduced the BB cream...