Sugar is a no no for those looking to lose w ght. But did you know that brown sugar has a lot more benefits to your skin? If you are one who visits the spa every now and then to get the perfect skin, you know that this visits cost more than a penny. It is easy and possible to make your own face mask at home at no extra cost using natural, chemical free ingredients. Brown/Sugar mask is what you need. It is a cheap way to get a super healthy skin.
Benefits of Brown/Black sugar mask
- Low maintenance; sometimes with the bills and a lot of expenditures, keeping up with a healthy skincare can be real hard. This homemade mask is quite affordable and also fills your bathroom with a wonderful scent
- Size of the grain; Brown sugar has small particles which are gentle and safe 0 your skin. It is therefore recommended on sensitive skin, as it is softer than other sugars. This does not make it irr evant to other kinds of skin.
- Gcholic acid; brown sugar has glycolic acid which h ps in fighting bacteria. The acid is important in maintaining a vivacious and healthy skin. Therefore, brown sugar gives you a youthful younger fresher glowing skin. Brown sugar also offers support to aging skin.
- Moisturizer; brown sugar is a natural moisturizer. While some exfoliators leave your skin dry, brown/black sugar mask leaves your moisture hydrated and conditioned. The naturally occurring humectant in brown sugar helps the mask absorb moisture from the environment. It guards your skin from toxins and keeps moisture lockedin. DIY Homemade Brown/Black Sugar mask Recipes
1 . Brown/black sugar with Olive oil
This recipe will leave your skin fe ing smooth and supple. It works miracles for oily skin. You only need to thoroughly mix brown sugar with the olive oil and small squeeze of lemon juice.
- One-tablespoon brown/black sugar
- One-tablespoon virgin olive oil
- A half-spoon lemon juice
Step by step process:
- Mix thoroughly and be sure not to add any extra amount of olive oil that can lead to a dry, rough skin.
- The oil and sugar should dissolve in each other.
- The procedure takes five minutes. Exfoliate as usual.
- Removes acne
- Exfoliates dead skin
- Keeps your skin hydrated and moisturized (humectant is present in brown sugar and Vitamin E found in olive oil)
2. Honey And Brown Sugar Scrub
You are going to love this recipe. It is absolut y incredible and produces amazing results on your skin. It is perfect for dry skin.
- Half cup brown sugar
- Half cup of honey
- One-tablespoon coconut/olive oil
Step by step process:
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly in a bowl for five minutes.
- Apply it on your skin and massage.
- Rinse off the scrub using warm water.
- Moisturize once you are done
- Smooth, glowing skin
- iminates germs, dirt and grime from your skin
- Leaves your skin hydrated and moisturized.
Honey is natural moisturizer while coconut oil is great for your skin.
3. AImond oil with Brown/Black sugar
Every part of our bodies needs treatment. This scrub will give your body an incredible experience, leaving you fe ing smooth. It does not require expertise and anyone can make it.
- One cup of brown sugar
- One-third cup of almond oil
- A half-teaspoon of Olive oil
- One-teaspoon vanilla extract
Step by step process:
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl until thoroughly mixed.
- Use it all over your body.
- N.B. you can store this scrub for up to two months in a sealed container.
- Skin feels soft and smooth
- lt unclogs your skin
- lmprovement of your skin tone
Brown sugar has many benefits. You can also add fruits like pineapples and kiwi to get extra results. By making your DIY homemade brown/black sugar mask, you save a lot of money and you know and choose which ingredients to add. Brown/black sugar scrub is perfect for all skin types.
Skin18 Offers Latest Korean Skincare Tips with a Horde of Skin Care Products
Skin18.com, a Korean skincare and beauty tips shop, now p...
(Blogger : Moiyshee) Website Review : Skin Care | HUGE Sheet Mask Haul from Skin18
========================(Blogger : Moiyshee ) Skin C...
(Blogger: Gabrielle Smith) Sheet mask haul from skin18.com
... Read more on following screen capture graphic ====...
Counter effect of too much concealer
Counter effect of too much concealer Concealers are app...
It is BB cream, it is NOT foundation!
BB cream is often used as a substitute for foundation. Th...
Differences between BB+CC cream and BB+CC Cushion?
BB cream actually originated from Korea. It is a multipur...
What is Korean Air Cushion Foundation Compacts?
Korean air cushion foundation compacts: your face’s best ...
Is SPF on BB cream enough? Or do we need separate sunscreen?
Is SPF in BB Cream Enough? While it has been well establi...
Air Cushion BB cream with SPF50+ PA+++
Protect your skin with Air cushion BB cream with SPF50+ P...
Advantage of using BB cream as daily skin care and base of your makeup
Advantages of using BB creams daily The BB cream is a str...