DIY Homemade mask recipe - Banana
Who need expensive skin care products when you have bananas? That's right: You can make use of banana as an all-natural, DIY Homemade mask that moisturizes your skin and leaves it looking and feeling soft as a kids bum.
Why DIY Homemade mask is good for your skin?
There are various nutrients present in banana that can help in make you skin glowing. that are
Vitamin A: Get rid of dark spots. Even it outs rough skin
Vitamin B: Delays aging, lessen dryness, lightens skin
Vitamin E: also known as “The Protector”. Boosts the skin’s sun-rays conflict, prevents and diminishes look of wrinkles
Potassium: Liberate dry skin by moisturizing and hydrating skin cells
Combine with extra influential nutrients from other ordinary ingredients, we can prepare effective banana Homemade mask that can help in resolve a variety of skin problems, for example removing pimples, combating wrinkles, skin brightening and many more.
DIY Homemade banana mask to lighten skin:
Recipe 1: Extra Ingredients with their benefits:
- Honey: Eradicates bacteria, avoids acne and pimples which can cause dark spots. Contain skin lightening property
- Lemon Juice: filled with citric acid, lightens dark skin and evens out stains. Lessen dark spots and pimples blemishes
- Take a ripe banana and mash it with a spoon or a fork in a bowl till it forms a smooth lump free pulp
- Add 1 Tbsp of honey and 1 Tbsp of lemon juice and mix the ingredients thoroughly
- Wash your face with a mild soap and use a soft towel to pat it dry
- Rub the mask into your face, using your clean fingers
- Wait for 10-15 minutes and wash your face with warm water without using any soap
Recipe 2: Extra Ingredients with their skin benefits:
Baking soda: Breaks down grime and dirt, removes excess oil which otherwise can clog up skin pores and lead to acne breakout. It Works as a versatile deep cleanser to unclog skin pores.
Turmeric Powder: Contains powerful antibacterial properties. It helps in Kills bacteria to prevent happening of pimples and acne.
- Take a ripe banana and mash it with a spoon in a bowl till it forms a smooth lump free pulp
- Add 1/2 Tbsp of baking soda and 1/2 Tbsp of turmeric powder and mix the ingredients thoroughly.
- Wash your face with soap and let it dry
- Apply the mask onto your face using a make-up brush, as otherwise the turmeric can leave yellow stains on fingers. The baking soda may sting slightly, but you don’t need to get alarmed
- Let the mask sit on your face for around 20 minutes and then wash your face with lukewarm water without soap
Recipe 3: No Extra Ingredients
- Mash up a medium-sized ripe banana into a smooth paste
- Gently apply it to your face and neck
- Let it set for 10 to 20 minutes
- then rinse it off with cold water
Hope this article had been useful to you. BANANA is also recommended by skin doctors and Ayurveda as the results are proven ones.