Face masks hold an extraordinary place in our skin schedules. Purifying makes them go in the morning, serums give our skin that pined for sparkle, and facial oils keep us saturated without stopping for even a minute.
Yet, masks permit us to kick back, unwind, and let our skin absorb the integrity. Contingent upon the fixings, they can draw out polluting influences, light up your skin tone, or reduce the presence of wrinkles.
Flower is an interesting material because it is natural and serve a very nice natural healing power for the skin. There are three do-it-without anyone's help mask formulas underneath that you can attempt at home with two kinds of flower - Rose and Jasmine. On the off chance that you have different formulas that have worked for you, please impart them to our perusers!
As a reminder, Skin18 will always suggest our reader / customer to save all those kitchen home facial hard works and buy a Flower facial mask at skin18.com with as low as US$1, or get it for FREE to try first. :)
(A) Dried Rose Petals Moisturizing Mask
Best for essential saturating food—quieting and non-aggravating, it leaves skin hydrated and revived.
- 1/3 cup dried Rose Petals
- 1 Tbsp plain yogurt
- ½ Tbsp avocado
- ½ tsp coconut oil
- 1 cup ground oats.
- Ground rose petal and oats into powder like
- Smash avocado to mud like.
- Mix powder, avocado mud with yogurt and coconut oil in a nourishment processor until smooth.
- Apply to skin and leave on 10-20 minutes, flush.
(B) Jasmine flower Yogurt Face Mask
- Jasmine Flower
- 2 table-spoon yogurt
- ½ tsp sugar
Blend Jasmine Flower into mug-like, mix it up with yogurt and sugar. Apply to face with a circular action, rub gently as a scrub for the face and leave on for 10-20 minutes. Wash off throughly with warm water.
(D) Rose Water Facial Mask
- 2 Teaspoons of rose water
- 1/3 cup dried Rose Petals
- 2 Tablespoons of honey
- 2 Tablespoon of almond oil
- 2 Drops of Olive Oil
How to make rose water?
- First you would need to have 3-5 pcs of fresh rose flower.
- Remove petals from stems and wash them througly.
- Fill up a pot with distilled water and put removed petals inside, make sure the water can cover up all rose petals.
- Boil water with petal to medium-low heat. (Not boiling hot water)
- Turn off the fire and cover to let water turn to a darker pink and became rose water.
Ground rose petal and oats into powder like and then mix all ingredient together. If the final mixture is too watery, it is suggested to add more dried rose. Apply to face and leave on for 10-30 minutes. Wash off throughly with warm water.
Skin18 hopes these are helpful for your daily healthy skin!!
* Above homemade masks are suggested by Skin18 writers which does not guarantee an obvious result on any individuals. Results depending on ingredient, mixing method and hygiene environment / tools.
Advantage of using BB cream as daily skin care and base of your makeup
Advantages of using BB creams daily The BB cream is a str...
Why do we need skin finisher? BB cream? CC Cream?
Why do we need skin finisher? BB cream? CC Cream? Applyin...
Talk between foundations, tinted moisturizers, BB creams, CC creams, Cushion and more?
Your ideal foundations, moisturizers, BB creams, CC cream...
BB cream VS Foundation
BB cream VS Foundation Many people are concerned about w...
BB cream and CC cream are not moisturizer, they are Makeup with moisturizing function
BB and CC Creams: What they are and what they are not If...
CC Cream Making of - How do I Make my own CC Creams?
CC Cream Making of - How do I Make my own CC Creams? CC ...
How the BB cream Booms in Skin Care?
When Dr. Christine Schrammek have introduced the BB cream...
Coconut Oil on BB Cream for Moisturizing!
Coconut Oil on BB Cream for Moisturizing! Coconut oil is ...
BB cream and the Korean products
We all love to have flawless skin as looking good is some...
Will "Skin Finishers" be the next big skincare trend from Korea?
What are Skin Finishers? Whenever we create something bea...