There are always scientific proofs that lip sticks or lip balm are made with artificial ingredients and some may be hazardous to human if using for a certain period of time.
With below recipe, you can make your own lipstick or lip balm with natural ingredients and it is very easy to make. It is good for own use or as gifts for your friends and family.
- 20g of Beeswax
- 20g of Shea butter
- 15ml of Rosehip Seed Oil
- 45ml of Calendula Oil
- 8 drops of Lavender essential oil
- 5 drops of Frankincense essential oil
- 1/4 teaspoon of Pigment (optional) - choose your own favourite color
- 15 pieces of Lip balm container
- Glass beaker
- Sanitize all containers.
- Put beeswax, shea butter, rosehip seed oil and calendula oil into the glass beaker.
- Heat up the ingredients under water. Stir slowly until melting.
- Add pigment (optional) and stir well.
- Let cool the mixture. When it is getting warm, add essential oil and stir well.
- Pour into the lip balm containers. It takes a few minutes to become solid.
For further information, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.