Most mosquito repellent spray contains deet which is effective for preventing mosquito bites. However, deet is harmful to human beings so most manufacturers avoid using this chemical in making mosquito repellent nowadays.
Here is a recipe of mosquito repellent balm that you can make on your own with some simple ingredients that are all natural. And it is suitable for all skin types and even small kids can use it.
- Glass Beaker
- Mosquito Repellent Balm containers
- 25% of Beeswax
- 70% of V-6 Enhanced Vegetable Oil Complex
- 5% of Essential Oils (Lavender/Peppermint/Purification/Citronella/Lemongrass)
- Melt the beeswax in glass beaker.
- Add V-6 Enhanced Vegetable Oil Complex and stir well.
- Add Essential Oils and stir well.
- Pour into the containers.
- Let cool until solid.
For further information, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.