To many people, chocolate is a sweet dessert that arouses our mood. What many people fail to understand is that chocolate can be used to do a homemade mask. Homemade masks made of chocolate are very good in moisturizing the skin, harmonizing, and rejuvenating the face. The homemade chocolate mask is important to your skin as it acts as an anti-aging agent. Does this by giving the skin antioxidants. A homemade mask made with chocolate stimulates cell growth with the help of minerals contained in it.
The homemade mask has different benefits to your skin. To achieve these benefits, you need to have different recipes in order to prepare the homemade mask.
(1) Homemade mask for moisturizing.
- Take 50 grams of chocolate. Make sure it has 70-90% cocoa content.
- Place it in a water bath.
- Warm until it becomes liquid.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of olive oil with 1 tablespoon of liquid chocolate. (You can also use almond oil, linen oil instead of olive oil).
- Add 1 egg. (It is optional if you hate the smell).
- Mix the content well and spread over the face and neck.
- After 15 minutes, you can rinse the face with warm water.
Ingredients of this recipe are 50 gram of chocolate, 2 drops of Cinnamon Bark essential oil, olive oil, 1 egg, and water.
Instructions are only that you are required to use lukewarm water.
(2) Homemade mask for harmonizing.
The purpose of this mask is to harmonize or tone the skin. It also hydrates and will improve the elasticity of the skin.
- Warm 50 grams of chocolate with 70%-90% cocoa content in a water bath.
- Blend fruits which will include strawberries, watermelon, banana, and an apple.
- Take 2-3 teaspoonful of the blend and add 1 teaspoonful of melted chocolate.
- Mix thoroughly and spread the mixture on the mask. Apply the mask on your neck and face for about 20 minutes.
- Rinse the face with warm water.
Ingredients of this recipe include 1 apple, 1 banana, a watermelon, strawberries 2 drops of Patchouli essential oil and 50 grams of chocolate.
(3) Homemade mask for regenerating the skin.
- Melt 50 grams of chocolate.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of almond oil with 1 teaspoon of melted chocolate.
- Add 1 teaspoon of rose hip oil.
- Mix thoroughly and then apply the mask on the face and neck for about 20 minutes.
- Rinse the face with warm water.
Ingredients of this homemade chocolate mask are 50 grams chocolate, 2 drops of Frankincense essential oil, almond oil, rose hip oil.
These oils will help regenerate your skin cells and the chocolate hydrates your skin.
(4) Homemade mask for rejuvenating and soothing with the use of chocolate.
- Add 1 teaspoon of melted chocolate to a bowl.
- Add an equal amount of liquid honey and 1 teaspoon of thick cream.
- Mix roughly and then apply the mask on your face for 15 minutes.
- Rinse the face with some warm water.
Ingredients of this homemade mask are 50 grams chocolate, 2 drops of Lavender essential oil, liquid honey, and plain thick yogurt.
The type of cocoa to use should be unsweetened cocoa powder. To enhance the efficient use of homemade mask using chocolate, you can add oatmeal to each recipe mentioned above.
The DIY homemade mask is simple to have and use. They are also inexpensive which makes them a homemade luxurious spa. It is a treatment of the face that you will apply while relaxing at home. Using a homemade mask, you will be satisfied with the great results on your skin.
For further information, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.