Who need expensive skin care products when you have bananas? That's right: You can make use of banana as an all-natural, DIY Homemade mask that moisturizes your skin and leaves it looking and feeling soft as a kids bum.
Why DIY Homemade mask is good for your skin?
There are various nutrients present in banana that can help in make you skin glowing. that are
Vitamin A: Get rid of dark spots. Even it outs rough skin
Vitamin B: Delays aging, lessen dryness, lightens skin
Vitamin E: also known as “The Protector”. Boosts the skin’s sun-rays conflict, prevents and diminishes look of wrinkles
Potassium: Liberate dry skin by moisturizing and hydrating skin cells
Combine with extra influential nutrients from other ordinary ingredients, we can prepare effective homemade banana mask that can help in resolve a variety of skin problems, for example removing pimples, combating wrinkles, skin brightening and many more.
DIY Homemade banana mask to lighten skin:
Recipe 1: Extra Ingredients with their benefits:
- Honey: Eradicates bacteria, avoids acne and pimples which can cause dark spots. Contain skin lightening property
- Lemon Juice: filled with citric acid, lightens dark skin and evens out stains. Lessen dark spots and pimples blemishes
- 1 drop of Manuka essential oil (optional) for skin remedy
- Take a ripe banana and mash it with a spoon or a fork in a bowl till it forms a smooth lump free pulp
- Add 1 Tbsp of honey and 1 Tbsp of lemon juice and mix the ingredients thoroughly
- Wash your face with a mild soap and use a soft towel to pat it dry
- Rub the mask into your face, using your clean fingers
- Wait for 10-15 minutes and wash your face with warm water without using any soap
Recipe 2: Extra Ingredients with their skin benefits:
Baking soda: Breaks down grime and dirt, removes excess oil which otherwise can clog up skin pores and lead to acne breakout. It Works as a versatile deep cleanser to unclog skin pores.
Turmeric Powder: Contains powerful antibacterial properties. It helps in killing bacteria to prevent happening of pimples and acne.
- Take a ripe banana and mash it with a spoon in a bowl till it forms a smooth lump free pulp
- Add 1/2 Tbsp of baking soda and 1/2 Tbsp of turmeric powder and mix the ingredients thoroughly.
- Add 1 drop of Elemi essential oil (optional) for oil control
- Wash your face with soap and let it dry
- Apply the mask onto your face using a make-up brush, as otherwise the turmeric can leave yellow stains on fingers. The baking soda may sting slightly, but you don’t need to get alarmed
- Let the mask sit on your face for around 20 minutes and then wash your face with lukewarm water without soap
Recipe 3: No Extra Ingredients
- Mash up a medium-sized ripe banana into a smooth paste
- Gently apply it to your face and neck
- Let it set for 10 to 20 minutes
- then rinse it off with cold water
Hope this article had been useful to you. BANANA is also recommended by skin doctors and Ayurveda as the results are proven ones.
For further information, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.