There are variety of hand lotion brands out there but for those low priced ones, the texture is not as good. And it is always pricy for those that emphasize natural ingredients.
Do you know you can also make your own hand lotion with natural ingredients infused with your favourite essential oils with unique scent at a very low cost?
You can make more for yourself or friends and family according to their favourite scents as well. There is also formula for housewives who need to do housework all the time and
- 8% of Hyaluronic Acid Liquid
- 3% of Glycerin
- 70% of Distillate
- 1.5% of Cold Process Emulsifier
- 16% of Vegetable Oil or V-6 Enhanced Vegetable Oil Complex
- 1% of Essential Oil
- 0.5% of Broad Spectrum Preservative
- Sanitize all containers and tools
- Cup (A) small: add glycerin, hyaluronic acid liquid and distillate. Stir well.
- Cup (B) big: add vegetable oil or V-6 Enhanced Vegetable Oil Complex and cold process emulsifier. Stir well until evenly mixed.
- Slowly pour ingredients in cup (A) to cup (B). Stir fastly until it becomes emulsified.
- Add essential oils and broad spectrum preservative. Stir well and pour into container.
Formula for Contact Dermatitis
- Carrier oil: Rosehip Seed Oil + Calendula Oil + V-6 Enhanced Vegetable Oil Complex
- Essential oil: Frankincense + Lavender + Roman Chamomile
For further information, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.