Instead of buying ready-to-use paper facial masks at store, you can also make your own facial mask with your favourite ingredients and essential oil according to your skin type.
The cost of a DIY paper facial mask could be much cheaper than getting a branded facial mask at cosmetics store. Just check out the following ingredients and steps. It's simple and convenient!
- Invisible Compressed Facial Mask
- 10ml of Distillate
- Wash your face and wipe dry.
- Put 1 drop of Essential Oil (at your own choice) to your own lotion and apply on face and massage gently.
- Soak one invisible compressed mask in distillate until the mask becomes soft.
- Spread out the paper facial mask and put on face and leave for 20 mins.
- Rinse with water.
Choice of Essential Oil
- Lavender: soothing for all skin types
- Neroli: enhance cell viability, calming and moisturising (suitable for dry and sensitive skin).
- Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood: suitable for mature and dry skin.
- Frankincense: strengthen cell viability, skin firming, pores refining and improve sagging skin.
- Helichrysum: promote cell rejuvenation, skin whitening and soothing.
- Carrot Seed: maintain elasticity of skin.
- Tea Tree: anti-inflammatory, balance skin oil (suitable for oily skin and acne skin).
For further information, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.