CC Cream Making of - How do I Make my own CC Creams?
CC creams have been very much acceptable nowadays for its efficacy. CC means Complexion Coordinating or Color Correcting. It contains high SPF and evens up skin tone, but usually, it’s very light. It moisturizes skin from the depth.
CC cream is best for those who have a thicker skin texture
CC creams are for the people who have thick skin texture and need extra care such as glowing coat with a lighter feeling than foundations or BB Creams. CC creams are of many different shades, but they cannot conceal the very dark spots of the skin. It helps to improve your skin texture and tone. It helps to make your skin look healthy and glowing. It is lighter than foundation and BB cream. It helps remove uneven skin tones.
Now Let’s Have A Look On How To Make CC Creams Easily:
CC cream is the mingling of moisturizer and foundation or BB cream with a high Sun Protection Factor (SPF). Follow our aromatherapist suggestion on the making of CC cream. Here is the easiest way on a step-by-step process:
- Bowl and Spatula: The thing you need first is a bowl (usually glass bowl) and a spatula so that you can mix everything and a container to keep the cream safe.
- Moisturizer: Choose your favorite moisturizing cream into the bowl that suits you the best. Skin18 suggest using the most original and organic kinds, or you can make your own moisturizer (cream).
- Foundation: Then, you need a liquid foundation or a BB cream that suits your skin complexion. You can choose one that is a shade darker than your skin tone. Make sure it suits your neckline and body color. Powder foundation is not a suitable one for a CC cream.
- Sunscreen (SPF): Now, mix some sunscreen that is rich with high SPF to our homemade CC cream. It may be SPF 50 or much more. The proportion of SPF and moisturizer should be 1:1.
- Vitamin C: Then you need a moisturizer that contains Vitamin C. It makes the skin look fresh and glowing.
- Serum: CC cream helps skin whitening, brightening, anti-aging, etc. And for this purpose, a dose of serum is needed.
- Illuminator: If your skin is oily, then you need to add powdered illuminator. This one is optional.
- Shimmer: If the skin is dry, you need a shimmer for a brighter look. It helps to gain glowing skin.
- Primer: Finally, you need to add primer for smoothing skin in your homemade CC cream.
Making CC cream is easy; it is a mixture of your current skincare and makeup items. You can also add some extra ingredients as a customization cream for your skin type.
- Add a few drops of licorice extract if you have an uneven skin tone. It helps remove acne marks and dark spots.
- Add 3 or 4 drops of maracuja oil for Vitamin C because it helps to gain a healthy-looking skin.
- Add a few drops of Carrot Seed essential oil for Vitamin A. It is helpful for dry and damaged skin because it contains anti-aging substances.
- Add a few drops of rosehip oil can to remove scars and wrinkles.
- If you want the cream to weight a little heavier, then you have to use more foundation.
- If you want a more natural look, add more serum and SPF.
- If you want to add glow to the skin, you have to add more shimmer.
CC cream helps to gain better-looking skin. It can give you a perfect look in just a few minutes you were searching for.